Started Playing Final Fantasy XIII... what do you think about the game?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Started Playing Final Fantasy XIII... what do you think about the game?

Well I'm not and a huge fan of the series but I've played Final Fantasy IV on the PSP, Final Fantasy V on Gameboy SP and I really want to try Final Fantasy X. So Final Fantasy XIII now. I heard many people didn't like it because I read a few reviwes and many saying "it has a long tutorial" and some other things that don't make sense. But what do you fellow bros think?
      In my opinion it's a great game with awsome graphics, fun old fashioned Final Fantasy type gameplay and an awsome plot with interesting characters. Any opinions on the game?
    • well it's too complicated to learn the gameplay. since I play FF-series from 7 on PSX i prefer old fashioned because its simple to set skill u want. i dont understand about paradigm shift thing works actually + the story is difficult to understand.

darn my english so crap
    • up to you because every single title story is not related, but if u want to know about ff legend myth such as summons, chocobo or bosses u can try from 1 if u wish to. honestly i beginning play from ff7 first and think that Cloud will be in ff8 in fact it's not (im so naive in young age before).