How do you cope with unrequited love?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How do you cope with unrequited love?

Hi bros :) I really need advice right now
      So I have this crush on someone for about 3-4 months, you know typical XD
      Since I liked him, he started to become really shy towards me and I don't know if that's a good thing
      So being the daring girl I am, I confessed to him last month :P (I felt better once I did this)
      His reply confused me a lot as he didn't state anything about being interested or not interested in me.
      He simply just accepted the fact that I am attracted towards him, but didn't say that he didn't like me either
      Since my confession, he shows me mixed signals
      So rather than waiting forever, I thought it would be better for me to just move on
      How do you cope with a situation like this? How do you move on?
      So help me bros! :D
    • Make him tell you what's up, easiest is probably to just ask him out on a date and judge his reaction.
      If negative, just move on, meet new people and so on. There's no really one solve all solution here, I'm sure you'll find your way just fine though. (There's plenty of events to meet new people too!)
    • Moving on will be easier if you get a straight answer from him. But then, that depends on how invested you are in the crush. If you would rather just let it go without pursuing him any further, then focus on your friends and doing things you enjoy. That's usually how anyone gets their mind off of something (that or butt tons of work.) If you think it's worth one last try, then I agree with the above. Ask him out on a date or something. Maybe he just doesn't know how to make the first move.