Talk About Yourself Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Sup? I'm a 14 year old, soon 15 year old normal guy from Finland. I love gaming, sleeping, drawing, singing and playing guild.
      I watched anime some time ago a lot, but I haven't watched so much lately... hmm, what else? ah, I hate school a lot. :p
      I work out probably once a week, not that much... I'm about 170 cm tall, so that would be probably 5.5 feet I guess?
      My weight is 57 kg if I remember right. I don't smoke. I've never tasted and never will...

I guess that's enough about me.

Awesome thread btw. :)
      Le Doc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by D o c R a g e ().

• Hey Guys :^D
      My Name is Robin Huth (i hate it wenn somebody call me "Robin Hood")
      I'm from Germany and live in a village which is called Großjena
      I'm 13 Years old and turn 14 at 14.July ^^
      I'm 173 cm big (or small) and I'm a huge Nintendo Fan ^^
      but I'm not a Nintendo Gamer who's just playing jump n Runs i like Horror Games, Action-Adventures and beat 'em' ups. which kind of Games i don't like are First Person-Shooter......ok but Team Fortress 2 and Halflife is kinda Awesome xD
      Hmkay so that was all what you should know about me ^^
      oh I forget that I'm doing Let's Plays xD (in german)
    • I'm Jacob or Jake, I'm a paid firefighter in a small town in Kentucky. I actually hold a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. My current hobby as of right now is working on my new car project I'm building for Drifting. I'm pretty boring and I have a horrible southern accent lol. Thats about it.
      Drifting is an art composed by a man and his machine.

BRO F'N ARMY!
    • Hi there! :D
      My name's Sofia and I'm 15 years old. I also come from Sweden!
      I come from a small town called Borlänge, here in Dalarna.
      I like music and I play the guitar. I play with the school orchestra.
      A long time ago, I was watching anime + reading manga, but now I'm concentrating on my studies,
      cause I want to be a doctor. LOL.
      ._.
      I don't really play video games (cause I suck at them) , I just like watching people play.
      I'm a girl. Just so you know. <.<

Yep. That's it, i think.
    • LOL. same concept with the thread "Tell me who you are" thread.o.O

I'm Karl
      15yrs.old, will be 16 next month. BOOOYAGH!
      I live in the Philippines
      I'm a gamer, not really that hardcore since I don't do multiplayer gaming.-.-
      Studies? Meh, what's that? Kidding, I used to be an awesome student but I took games in my PS1/PS2/PSP/NDSL/PC.xD
      And I hate outdoors activity except if I'm with my girlfriend.:D
    • Wazzzzzap bros!

My name is Ina and I live in Svedala (near Malmö), south Sweden. I'm 15 and turning 16 in october.
      I spend most of my days reading, drawing, listening to music, watching PewDiePie videoes and just doing things I like in general. I'm really lazy and it can take hours to convince myself into doing my homework. (And yet, I have the best grades in my class? It honestly doesn't make any sense.)

Aaaaand... I have loving parents, two younger siblings and a dog (chiuaua/papillon) called Jatzi. I drive an orange moped car, which actually broke down today! My father is currently working on Öland, which is a few hours from here, so he can't fix it until he gets home.

Also, if any of you recognize any of the stuff I just wrote, you might have seen the posts on my other account (D0NK). Made this account just for the lulz, but now I actually prefer this one. XD

Ao Oni is just too sexy. <3
    • My name is Patricia but i like to be called Emi.
      I recently turned 14.
      I read manga/normal books, write, draw, sleep, watch anime, play the cello.
      I dont really like school right now, it boring, everything is the same.
      I have a dream of living in Japan, so ill accomplish that!
      I will probably be gettting a new cello.! :3
      I love techno, visual kei, screamo(kinda), mostly J-rock or stuff like that.
      im a gamer.
      And yeah.. thats it.
    • My name's Katherine,
      I'll be 16 quite soon,
      I live in Toronto,
      I want to work in wildlife care and I'm also an artist/animator as a hobby,
      and I actually suck really hard with scary things but I'm curious, haha..

Bang bang you're dead!
    • My name is Nancy, often called Nashi.
      I'm 18 years old, 19 in May.
      I live in Nyköping, Sweden.
      I watch anime/read manga.. listens to j-rock. And.. playing games.
      I'm a.. shoe-addict D: and like to draw/take photo's.
      Studying art.. and.. chilin' xD

Anyway, my goal in life is to live in Japan. Which I will do.. later, cause I'm planning on study art there too.. xD
      Anyway.. that's from me :3