Online Romance + Cyberbullying

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Online Romance + Cyberbullying

Hi Bro Army,
      and hopefully the pewds himself.

I came across serious cyberbullying, these past few days, here's the story:

A girl that is a friend of mine crossed paths with an insecure, victimised, shy boy that is being bully'd (sorry if it's a typo) in real life,
      they exchanged drawings, real life situations, skype names, they only comunicate with skype cause the boy lives in the USA and the girl in Belgium.
      Things became serious and the shy boy really opened up to my friend. So they decided to begin an online romance (like pewds and marzia).

An external factor that is an other girl, became jealous, and denied the whole relationship, and said she and the shy boy where much closer then there ever be. And really herassed my friend. My friend cut herself cause all of this hurtfull and senceless herass.

So please guys, i just ask you guys to read this and stop cyberbullying all over the world.
      And this love that those two feel is as real as it gets and i can't believe people would deny it.

Greetings and Till next time

FreshAsFlesh