Songs and Messages for Pewds

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Songs and Messages for Pewds

Dear Poodie pie (or as my friend is urging me to, Pewds). I love your videos so much. Youre an inspiration to all. When I first found you, I was doing good in school and now I'm sleep deprived and failing. But it's okay, to see you. ........... (from friend who says u is pewds) dear pewdiepie, I used to be bullied a lot and I had only a few friends. One day I found u and I thought that u were funny. I was only in 5th grade so when u cussed I screamed. But that's ok nc no one cares if I cuss in Swedish hehehehe. Ok so I guess we gonna write u a song u duck.

(to the tune of moves like jagger) -music- -back ground- Peewwwwwwwwwwuuuudeeeepiee. Peewwwwwwwwuuudeeepiee. Oh, peeeeeewwwwwwwuuudeeeeepieeee, peeeewwwwwuuuddiieeeppieeee one day, i was scrolling through you tube, I clicked on an adds, then I saw you. With a couple of clicks I was add-icted to this crazy ass bitch, oh. After a few weeeeeks, I was sleep deprived. Said I was finnnnne, that was a total lie! It was completely worth it, all those tardy slips, to watch all your vids! Senpaii please notice meeeeeeee! I think you are totally kawaiiiiiiiiii! So senpaii, please notice me. So senpaii, please notice me. So senpai pleeeeeeaaaassed notice me. I don't care if it means breaking into your house at night! I just want to five you a high five! (JK) so senpaii please notice me. So senpaii, please notice me. So senpaii pleeeeeaaasee notice me. Your nipples are so fineee it makes me want to cry! (and they're covered in dat delicious nutella ;) ) so senpaii please notice me. So senpai please notice me. So senpai pleeeeeaaase notice me. Do you want to know, how to make me cry? Make me fangirl, oo, all through the night! Just like comment, don't need to make a vid about it, just please look at it. NOH-TUS- MEEEEEEEEEEE! Senpai please notice me, I think you're so kawaii. So senpaii please notice me, so senpaii please notice me, so senpaii pleeeeaaassseee notice me! Edgar and maya are cuteee pugs. Maybe one day they'll get those barrel thugs. So senpaii please notice me. So senpai please notice me. So senpaii pleeeaaaasssseeee notice meeee! Pew duck pie sacrificed his life in many ways just to get that banana that will rue the day! So senpai please notice me. So senpai please notice me so senpaii pleeeeeeeeaaassee notice me. When you put nipples on your girlfriend's head, it makes her look like a guy named Fred. So senpaii please notice me, so senpai please notice me, so senpai pleeeeeaaaseee notices meee. When you level up you look so fine. surronded by fire and satanic signs. So senpaii please notice me. So senpaii please notice me. So senpaii pleeaaassseeeeee notice me. Now we near the end of our song. But know that our love is always strong. So senpaii please notice me so senpaii please notice me so senpaii pleeeeaaassseee notice me........... End.

Please excuse the terrible grammar, spelling, and fitting to the song. It is 3Am and we are exhausted. Thanks for helping us through hard times. We love you forever pewds/Poodie! <3 broiest of fists
      - Abby da Broiest bro :P