Yo~

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Yo, I'm Lid.

The Bold Is What You Really Need To Know

Uh.

Guess this is a bit of an introduction.

I'm a 19 year old Asian American college student who plays video games and eats fried rice.

My hobbies include singing, screaming at the geese that try to poop on my driveway, using the internet, and inciting arguments online. I'm a Swimmer, so I have that sugoi swimmer's body, and despite being a dude, I have a yogurt honey facial mask that keeps my skin kawaii sugoi as hell. I'm a competitive Smasher and I take Dark Souls way too seriously. Sometimes I drink mountain dew, so I think I'm also dank and full of MLG hashtagswiggityswags.
      But seriously, yea. I'm an asian fellow who does things. I actually mainly made this account to find a particularly weeaboo-ish song from one of Pewd's more recent videos. But making an account solely for that reason would seem wasteful, so I figured I'd at least stay for a bit and see what happens.
      In lieu of that statement, despite what my dorky profile picture would imply, my favorite style of music is actually R&B, with Ne Yo being my favorite artist of all time, though I did enjoy his recent album.

I've gone and nearly lost the topic of this thread post thing entirely.
      I'm Asian. I'm fragile. I'm extremely attractive.
      Also if anyone could find the song from Pewd's video "I'M DISSECTING A FROG!" at about 4:40 seconds in, or even just the game he was playing at the time, that'd be absolutely fantastic.
    • Hello there Fellow Asian half American dude :D
      Welcome to the broarmy forums ^^
      Happy to have a new bro in the army :D
      See ya around :D
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."