An amazing steam addition everyone has to see!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• An amazing steam addition everyone has to see!

Anyone remember when Felix played Moonbase alpha?

And the good old times of when him and his friend spammed the chatbox with god-knows-what kind of madness?

And that there would be an amazing robot like voice of Stephen Hawking playing everything that was being said?

... No?

HOW DARE YOU NOT REMEMBEEE#######

[Please hold, we are currently experiencing several issue-#######

This is why you shouldn't ever let PK talk or post about anything... especially after he's been on a couple of laughing trips and possibly on a caffeine overdose from all the cola he's been drinking. Anyways. Due to all said above, Mystery (AKA. the mod we all love so much and care for and want to rip his face off just because you are probably a Kat like me) found a link somewhere which allows you to run a program which voices everything you say in Steam's chat.

"Where is the link?" You ask? Well right here! Dropbox - MoonSteam Alpha.rar

"How do I install it?" It doesn't require any installation, all you have to do is unzip the folder, and run the .exe file which is in it.

"How do I use it/How does it work?" As said above, you only run the .exe file in the folder, and afterwards... well, I'll only tell you to go talk to a friend you have on Steam. Then you may go die in laugher, meanwhile I'll just be watching in the background how you die of oxygen loss, instant genocide with zero effort on my end.

Have fun gentlemen, I'll be seeing you all in Hell.