Near Death Experiences

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Near Death Experiences

Near Death Experiences are pretty scary. It has happened to me

To start my story, I was at a swimming pool party for my 4th grade end of the year party. I had a really close friend, let's call him J for anonymous reasons, but the thing was, he couldn't swim. So when we arrived, J and I hung out in the really shallow areas of the pools. Soon I got bored and I told J to stay on the shallow side while I went to the diving boards on the deep end. I climbed up the diving board and jumped and plunged into the 12 feet water. I swam to the ledges and grabbed on and saw who was going next on the diving board. And to my horror, it was J. I screamed for J to get down but he could not hear me because of the height of the diving board. In an instant, he jumped down and right as he hit the water, he began to thrash around. I reached my arm to help him but he was too far. So I swam over to him to help and right as my hand touched his, he pulled me down with him. Since I had some air in my lungs, I tried to push him up from underwater. However, he didn't go up. Soon I needed to resurface to breathe. I went up to the surface of the water, and J pulled me back down. J was holding onto me for dear life and I was trying to let go so I could breathe. So after a while of thrashing for dear life, all my energy was depleted. I saw yellow dots, literally, and thought this was the end. Right before I started sinking down and close my eyes, a red blob appeared over me. Not even thinking, I swam up to it and grabbed it. It was a lifeguard safety stick. Luckily I was saved before I drowned.

In the end, it turned out that the teachers thought that we were playing under the diving boards and did not think that we were drowning. Luckily, a friend of mine noticed that me and J were drowning and called for help in the nick of time. If it weren't for her, I would've been a goner.

So this is my Near Death Experience. What are yours? Feel free to share them cx

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。

• On an excursion in grade 7, we went to a beach for surf life saving. I could swim pretty well so I didn't have any issues of being with the water. We went paddleboarding and it was fine. So the wave swept us and we were going rlyl fast and i fell off the board and flipped upside down, couldn't see ofc with the board on my head and finally after a bit I found which way was up and my lungs were like GOODNESS GRACIOUS. The time which I actually felt like dying was when I nearly fainted when I was sick this year and also 3 years ago.
    • When, I was young and just a child at age 12. From June the 31st. My heart stopped and i was asleep. It was not working for 5 hours after till the last minuet my heart started up again. I had many things i saw too people floating around too others freaking out seeing another person die in front of them and coming back. Even one of the death's greeted me nicely. I didn't like it so far from being away from my family and father so I forced myself back in. I don't remember what year it happened but it wasn't that pleasant just to pass so fast. The spirit world is not always pleasant too see. But it is fun to roam around see the world just in one step.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• one stormy night when i was 8, my mom took me to the Doctor, because i was feeling sick. We got to the doctor at 6, there was few people there, but the wait was an hour long. After i had finished being checked by the doctor, my mom gave me the car keys and told me to wait in the car. As a child, i haven't worn contact lenses yet, so my vision isn't as good as it was now, after i approached the front door of the car, i didn't realized that there was a manhole there, and so i fell in. Luckily, as a child, i have my height, and i was able to grab edge of the manhole. 5 minutes later, my mom saw me hanging there and iimmidiately pulled me up. The next morning, my mom took me back to the manhole to see how deep it was, it was 5 meters deep, and lead to the sewers. After the incident, i always look down in the dark.
    • derpilivi_01 wrote:

On an excursion in grade 7, we went to a beach for surf life saving. I could swim pretty well so I didn't have any issues of being with the water. We went paddleboarding and it was fine. So the wave swept us and we were going rlyl fast and i fell off the board and flipped upside down, couldn't see ofc with the board on my head and finally after a bit I found which way was up and my lungs were like GOODNESS GRACIOUS. The time which I actually felt like dying was when I nearly fainted when I was sick this year and also 3 years ago.

Forsaken wrote:

When, I was young and just a child at age 12. From June the 31st. My heart stopped and i was asleep. It was not working for 5 hours after till the last minuet my heart started up again. I had many things i saw too people floating around too others freaking out seeing another person die in front of them and coming back. Even one of the death's greeted me nicely. I didn't like it so far from being away from my family and father so I forced myself back in. I don't remember what year it happened but it wasn't that pleasant just to pass so fast. The spirit world is not always pleasant too see. But it is fun to roam around see the world just in one step.

Quarcry. wrote:

one stormy night when i was 8, my mom took me to the Doctor, because i was feeling sick. We got to the doctor at 6, there was few people there, but the wait was an hour long. After i had finished being checked by the doctor, my mom gave me the car keys and told me to wait in the car. As a child, i haven't worn contact lenses yet, so my vision isn't as good as it was now, after i approached the front door of the car, i didn't realized that there was a manhole there, and so i fell in. Luckily, as a child, i have my height, and i was able to grab edge of the manhole. 5 minutes later, my mom saw me hanging there and iimmidiately pulled me up. The next morning, my mom took me back to the manhole to see how deep it was, it was 5 meters deep, and lead to the sewers. After the incident, i always look down in the dark.

those were really terrifying near-death experiences. I'm glad you guys survived and were able to make it here cx

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。

• I was about to get crushed under a school bus, 3 days ago ^^ it was pretty fun but it scared the shiot out of me O.O
      And also I have Sleep Paralysis LITTERALLY EVERY NIGHT starting from when i was 5 or 6…idk. But its like…dying every night and im kinda used to it now.
      And I wonder, how will I continue in this thread after i die?? I mean…I HAVE to share it 8|
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!
    • My last near death experience was a few days ago on the way to college. A car was speeding whilst I was crossing the road just outside college, and nearly hit me. Started to run before it hit me, but still got hit in the leg. Nothing broke, fortunately, but I had a limp for a few weeks.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • one time i was on a bus that was really packed, and i was standing right next to the doors. At one point, and i don't know how or why, the doors flew open while the bus was still moving, and i nearly fell out, but luckily my friend was there to grab my arm on time. To this day i make sure I'm at least 5 meters away from the doors.
      NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    • When I was 3 years old I was involved in a car accident. My dad was speeding and he lost control of the car. The car flipped over a couple of times and luckily landed the right way up. Mum, my brother and I got away miraculously unharmed but my dad was injured. But don't worry he's fine now :)

Also when I was 12 years old I was with my friend in my room playing on my computer. It was really laggy so we decided to switch to another computer in the other room. My brother and his friend were playing soccer in the backyard when all of a sudden I heard a smash coming from my room. They had kicked the soccer ball through my window and the glass was all over my computer and my desk. Me and my friend were just there 10 minutes ago so if we didn't decide to change computers who knows what might have happened.

So yeah, life has many surprises huh :P
    • To sleep, if not to dream

When I was a small boy, I had spent a night over at my friend's house. Being late to church, we skipped breakfast, but I had still taken insulin because I'm a type 1 diabetic. Halfway thru a class, I rocked back in my chair, passed out and awoke to find temporary paralysis in the left side of my body. Wound me up in the hospital where nurses found my electrolyte balance had also been way off.

Almost fell into a rapids section of the Brazos river while hiking with my scout troop.

Cracked my skull after leaning back in a chair and falling

Seizure in my sleep during the middle of a tropical storm. If my sister hadn't of found me, I would be dead.
      Durpa durr?