Is PC gaming taking over the gaming community?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Is PC gaming taking over the gaming community?

Well just recently I heard that a game that I was really excited for has made its entrance for the PC on Steam. The well know Dragon Ball Xenoverse that came out on Steam last week. It's really interesting if you think that it is the first DBZ game that was officially published for PC by Bandai. And later this year One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 will also make its appearance in Steam. Does this happen with other games? Do you think PC gaming is taking over? It's not only that but there are also other matters like graphics for example. Many console gamers are stuck with High graphics and 27-30fps while PC gamers have Ultra High graphics and some times up to 60fps. What's your opinion on the matter? :)
    • From the standpoint there will still be people fighting over console and pc.
      But mostly no not everyone will say it will take over it will remain the same with the games where they go and what they do.
      Even if released on steam or other hardware it doesn't make them better.
      But quite lately pc activity has risen and also xbox 1 activity has risen as well from the hate.
      But oh well it's nothing to worry about.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• It all comes down to your own personal budget!
      Consoles will always retain a huge fan base appropriately so due to their ease of use, you plug it in, pop the disk in and play!
      Many people who enjoy games don't have the luxury, time or even money to enjoy the fruits of a high end gaming computer.

Obviously the computer has way more perks then any console on a graphics standpoint, but some games will remain to be console exclusive forcing die hard fans to continue playing on the console.
      Much Love,

Hooty :brofist:
    • Consoles, PC gaming: it won't matter in the near future. If I look at the current and upcoming technology and the wants/needs from most consumers, I can safely say that we will all have streaming devices in the next 10/15 years. We will stream the needed programs/games/movies/music to that device, so that we won't have to buy expensive hardware and we won't need to maintain it. Why the need to buy all the separate devices, when one device can do it all for you?
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!