Fatal Frame 4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Fatal Frame 4

PewDiePie I would like to suggest you play Fatal Frame 4 (although playing 1 and 3 would be ok), this series is really really underrated in the horror genre. I know you played Fatal Frame 2 back in 2011 but it didn't got much views so many fans did not saw you played that game or are not aware that game even exists.

The reason why I suggested Fatal Frame 4 is mainly because there is an English fan translated patch that allows you to play the game in a Wii dolphin emulator and many people are not aware that there is a fan translation patch that allows you to play the game with English subtitles, this game was never released outside Japan because Reggie Fils-Aime of Nintendo of America is doing everything he can to block it from getting a Western release. So you playing this game will raise fan awareness and if you can make this series as popular as Outlast, Dread Out, Corpse Party, or Amnesia it might be possible for Nintendo to consider Fatal Frame 4 and 5 to be officially released in the West due to demand or it would be possible that Tecmo would make the future games available in Playstation and Xbox just like in the past.

Fatal Frame is my favorite horror series and you're the only hope for it to ever get attention it deserves and the possibility for Fatal Frame 4 and 5 to get localized.

Here is a footage of Fatal Frame 4 with English patch.

If playing Fatal Frame 4 is not possible, then I suggest you play the first Fatal Frame game as that one is much scarier despite the fact most fans believe 2 is the scariest.

I really hope you read this suggestion. You're the only hope for this series to ever get revived.
    • I'm sooo glad you agree. <3

Honestly, I wish I could go back in time or knew this place 2 years ago so I could recommend it to him, I haven't seen Pewdie play horror games lately so there is a really small chance he will play this game but I won't lose hope. I'm still going to keep waiting until he plays Fatal Frame 1, 3, or 4.

Well as for Fatal Frame 4 it is on the Wii but he can play it on an emulator with English patch, while the first 3 games were released on PSN.
    • Miku Hinasaki wrote:

I'm sooo glad you agree. <3

Honestly, I wish I could go back in time or knew this place 2 years ago so I could recommend it to him, I haven't seen Pewdie play horror games lately so there is a really small chance he will play this game but I won't lose hope. I'm still going to keep waiting until he plays Fatal Frame 1, 3, or 4.

Well as for Fatal Frame 4 it is on the Wii but he can play it on an emulator with English patch, while the first 3 games were released on PSN.
      There is a large fan base recommending it but at times there are people saying other stuff that are random and out of the blue like weird and strange games. So he plays those ~ But at times its hard to get contact him because he has a life~ After all. Anyway. your welcome.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• Surely this has been suggested a couple of times way back and I have mixed feelings about this.
      Personally I think Fatal Frame 4 is the worst of the franchise currently (not saying it's bad, and I haven't played 5 yet.) gameplay/storywise, taking the original voice acting out of account (Yes, the voice acting of Fatal Frame 1/2/3 is quite bad, with 1 in particular). The good thing is that the Fatal Frame 4 keeps it's authencity with the Japanese voice acting.

• Forsaken wrote:

Miku Hinasaki wrote:

I'm sooo glad you agree. <3

There is a large fan base recommending it but at times there are people saying other stuff that are random and out of the blue like weird and strange games. So he plays those ~ But at times its hard to get contact him because he has a life~ After all. Anyway. your welcome.
      It seems that PewDiePie is starting to play horror games again. :)

I guess that gave me more hope of seeing him playing any Fatal Frame game in the future.

Okuu wrote:

Surely this has been suggested a couple of times way back and I have mixed feelings about this.
      Personally I think Fatal Frame 4 is the worst of the franchise currently (not saying it's bad, and I haven't played 5 yet.) gameplay/storywise, taking the original voice acting out of account (Yes, the voice acting of Fatal Frame 1/2/3 is quite bad, with 1 in particular). The good thing is that the Fatal Frame 4 keeps it's authencity with the Japanese voice acting.
      Well Fatal Frame 4 probably is the worst when it comes to story but it has a lot more jumpscares compared to the first 3 Fatal Frame games.

But PewDiePie playing Fatal Frame 1 would be great especially since I want to see his reaction to that broken neck lady, blind woman, and floating head in Fatal Frame 1, I guess I should have suggested Fatal Frame 1 instead of Fatal Frame 4, I've seen him played Fatal Frame 2 a couple of years ago but I find the ghosts in Fatal Frame 2 a bit slow and boring and while it arguably has the best story (along with Fatal Frame 5), it's not as scary as Fatal Frame 1 or Fatal Frame 5 where ghosts are completely random and could attack you even when you're on a "safe haven".