The Top People You Love On Broarmy~ <3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Top People You Love On Broarmy~ <3

Well, sense nobody has ever though of this. Who do you love most in broarmy. Even admit who do you hate as well. Is it fun too see people hate each other. No not really. But it would be nice to see people get along as much as they can. But too admit i don't like certain people but i don't cause any trouble unless it's something very bad.
      So who do you love the most on broarmy?
      And you know my answer~ Fluffeh.Monster
      <3
      Example: Someone that stays by your side all the time or someone that's close too you. Even if it means everyone!
      Second Example: One simple Person/Animal/Anime Person

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

The post was edited 1 time, last by Forsaken ().

• As I say everyday in brochat, I love everyone no matter what race, sexuality, etc they are. I cannot just choose one person to love in this broarmy because everyone has helped me escape from the hell in the real world and even through online has helped me so much. I am lonely in school but after finding out this chat and chatting to everyone who were so nice and kind to me, I finally felt a sense of happiness and in a way an escape to my loneliness. I can't express how much I thank everyone for helping me and that is why I love everyone in broarmy

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。

• Who do I love who do I hate? I think everyone here is a wonderful person, but my hatred is towards nobody. Unfortunately, I'm incapable of hating someone no matter how badly they've wronged me. But, so far I've only met a handful of wonderful people. Yet I'm sure to meet more in the bro army from this day forward. Let's get on a cheer, and do a little jig for those people. But, since I can't drink. Let's just go with orange juice.
    • ericcckky wrote:

As I say everyday in brochat, I love everyone no matter what race, sexuality, etc they are. I cannot just choose one person to love in this broarmy because everyone has helped me escape from the hell in the real world and even through online has helped me so much. I am lonely in school but after finding out this chat and chatting to everyone who were so nice and kind to me, I finally felt a sense of happiness and in a way an escape to my loneliness. I can't express how much I thank everyone for helping me and that is why I love everyone in broarmy

Sugar wrote:

Who do I love who do I hate? I think everyone here is a wonderful person, but my hatred is towards nobody. Unfortunately, I'm incapable of hating someone no matter how badly they've wronged me. But, so far I've only met a handful of wonderful people. Yet I'm sure to meet more in the bro army from this day forward. Let's get on a cheer, and do a little jig for those people. But, since I can't drink. Let's just go with orange juice.

Neko Usman :3 wrote:

I love every single one of my bros in the broarmy ! But except the SpamBots and……R00d3 ppl :/ Well, if i start listing the ppl i like the most is gonna take forever X3

That's why i said the top people. Meaning everyone or someone certainly!

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3

• O/////////////////////////O

A-anyways! i love everyone as they are~ They are those people who never gave up on anyone :D

It is hard to say who and who are the top ten ones, buuuuuuuut obviously you guys know it is Forsa-kun. :D But then I love you guys as you are. :D

Just remember, you guys are awesome. No matter what. You guys have changed my life as it is. You guys made PTY happen. You guys made me have a reason to stand up for myself. You guys made me smile when I have lost a lot, and you guys have made me follow my dreams more. Look, if you guys ever think that you guys aren't worth anything, remember that you are worth everything to me. :)

And really... I started loving to wake up and smile because of you guys :)

(sorry im not very expressive when it comes to these sorts of things ><"")
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• Miinuko wrote:

I don't talk much to anyone here, unfortunately. But if i had to choose the people i like and/or have the better impression of, it would be @Ritual Lobotomy, @AmazingLord, @Mystery, @mKeRix, @PeaceKeeper, @flubwubmcstumblenubs, @Okuu and @Ectre (even though he's usually trés rude, but eh, can't hate him).

Awh :3 Ritual Lobotomy likes and/or has better impression of you too. She thinks you are the best grenadier ever. I know so...I asked her ^^
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Love is such a strong word, even though I only talk to a small group of people..
      The kind of Love that I feel for them.. Like I feel connected to them in a way, even though
      we only talk through the screen. Chatting, hearing each other's voices. :D
      I love the small family we made :)
      My children : @Isaiah Kun, @Neko Usman :3, @derpilivi_01
      My siblings : @Peepthebest123, @impish looter x, @Terrion1989
      My nephew : @Quarcry.,
      My grandchildren : @Somebody., @Semi Bimbi,
      Other branch of our family : @fluffeh.monster, @~ Leontyne ~, @GloriaPandaIce, @FireWOLF109, @GorkyR, @MilkAholic MilkMan

and everyone here on broarmy, I respect each and everyone of you..
      I accept whatever your different perspectives on life and stuff. ^^
      I don't care, whatever race or religion you have.
      And I will welcome each and everyone with open arms :)
      I am ready to listen to whatever you gotta say, or share, you had a bad day? You pissed off at something? ^^
      Just remember, that you are important, you matter to us, to me. So please don't be sad or down. :)

here have a picture of a Cheesecake :D to brighten up your day
      :thumbsup:

"For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cheesekeku~<3 ().

• My Name is Cheesecake wrote:

Love is such a strong word, even though I only talk to a small group of people..
      The kind of Love that I feel for them.. Like I feel connected to them in a way, even though
      Other branch of our family : @fluffeh.monster, @~ Leontyne ~, @GloriaPandaIce, @FireWOLF109, @GorkyR, @MilkAholic MilkMan

I am ready to listen to whatever you gotta say, or share, you had a bad day? You pissed off at something? ^^
      Just remember, that you are important, you matter to us, to me. So please don't be sad or down. :)

Pretty well said, wouldn't blame you on saying that on your part.~ Good luck with life while i'm busy doing other things for others and good luck with many other things.

• Forsaken wrote:

My Name is Cheesecake wrote:

Love is such a strong word, even though I only talk to a small group of people..

Pretty well said, wouldn't blame you on saying that on your part.~ Good luck with life while i'm busy doing other things for others and good luck with many other things.

Thank you forsaken.
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."

• Aw so cute ♥

My Name is Cheesecake wrote:

• My Name is Cheesecake wrote:

She sums it up pretty much for me too. I love everyone of you guys and honestly if it was not for some of you I think I would be sad and not happy. Just very glad that I found a family that I can talk to and share my feelings to... <3 all of you.