Kawaii Omegle

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Kawaii Omegle

Why does this happend every time i go on Omegle?!
      Every time i go on, be a little random, see a buch of weird people and pervs but when i go for interests of Pewdiepie no-one wants to talk, it takes an average of 0,6 seconds for them to make a new chat, no-one wants to see anything but Pewdiepie!

I feel so lonely, I need somebody!

But seriously, people think pewds is on Omegle all the time, its a 1 to 100 000 chance of seeing him while he is on Omegle.
      What people do is go on, type in Pewdiepie, and then they just screa into the microphone to make people leave the chat or make them leave Omegle, im glad i had my volume turned down before that last kid!

No-one wants to speak with people, all they want is to be on a video of pewds.

Pewds is and awesome person and his fans deserve better!

BTW i dont use smille or things like that!

BROFIST! To everybody
    • There are allot of people that want to be on pewd's video's to be famous even on omegle.
      The one thing is that people are so power hungry or just really want to be on a video to seem famous or just get attestation but it's how people are these days. Not everyone tho! But pewd's is quite a nice guy to admit. His just tired of the hate comments and sometimes he just ignores it fully. quite a bit of bro's comment but he reads only the good ones. I posted a few comments to thank him. Buutt it didn't go so well because of the fan base being rude at times or the haters. So you will notice that quite a bit so don't worry about it as much not many people will be that way in the future unless you want to talk with me or someone else off omegle or stupid sites.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster