THE LIGHT PR0N RETURNS! - Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows - Chapter 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Really really nice I like it really much, even I get goose bumps very often (e.g. at that part where the foot steps didn't stop I nearly freaked out =O or the voices of the ghost and the old lady soooo scary :/ )
      But I look forward to the next part already it's cool.

Ah and one question, is poods sometimes not getting it?
      Display Spoiler
      Hm is it not like that, that in the Chapters before the two girls got bruises too and exactly on the spot where they were killed/sliced or whatever?
      and now ms.yui got a bruise too on her arm from the "dream" and in the first corpse party her arm got broke by a bad spirit right?
      And I think he isn't getting one another point
      Display Spoiler
      He can't save anyone in this chapter, right? They are all gonna die, in a other way, but they gonna die or not?
    • Conny wrote:

Really really nice I like it really much, even I get goose bumps very often (e.g. at that part where the foot steps didn't stop I nearly freaked out =O or the voices of the ghost and the old lady soooo scary :/ )
      But I look forward to the next part already it's cool.

Ah and one question, is poods sometimes not getting it?
      Display Spoiler
      Hm is it not like that, that in the Chapters before the two girls got bruises too and exactly on the spot where they were killed/sliced or whatever?
      and now ms.yui got a bruise too on her arm from the "dream" and in the first corpse party her arm got broke by a bad spirit right?
      And I think he isn't getting one another point
      Display Spoiler
      He can't save anyone in this chapter, right? They are all gonna die, in a other way, but they gonna die or not?

Yep its exactly like that. Bruises basicaly mean you will be sliced in that spot where you have it (its from chapter 2 so im not gonna put this under spoiler.

And also as Sachiko said (in the first chapter). " Its a time loop who died will die again but each time the way he dies will be worse and worse.
      Display Spoiler
      And thats exactly what hapened Seiko, Mayu and Morishige died in Book of Shadows and few other main charakters, but not from the same schol...
      But everyone who completed the game (with 8. chapter blood drive) already knows the plot so i wont write it even under spoilers...

And you realy should look foward next chapter, because (in my opinion) its very very good. Plot isnt that good as the first chapter was, but i still liked it. In Purgatory you are going to learn more about Naho
    • Liked before I even watched. I don't care if there's no gameplay; it's like storytime with Pewds. Very relaxing. Even when people die horribly. But those kids deserve to die anyway, what with all the horror clichés they perpetuate. And how emotionally constipated they are.
      Tell me an offensive joke for a free sketch. :D
    • This chapter was pretty good. I read a lot of comments about it saying how everyone should just skip this chapter. Very little gameplay, which was what bothered people the most. But I felt it was an interesting addition to the series, even if it starts out slow. Good storytelling. Not the best, but it's worth playing.
    • thHAT WAS THE SCRARIEST YEt the cutest chapter of this whole series I swear I never thought that romance compiled with horror would be sch a great idea (´(エ)`)

GOd I miss tsuKASA SO MCH WHERE IS HE AND why isn't he with Yui anymore???? I hope nothing bad will hAPPEN to him in the upcoming games/chapters?! _:(´□`」 ∠):_

*spoilers* Alsoooooo I hope that he didn't forget about Yui (now that she died in heavenly host) since he already went there in Sachiko's game of love y'know but dangit it's gonna be painful finding out about all what happened/////////// (。ò ∀ ó。)

Anyways~~ I can't wait for more chapters!!! Also I am glad u put back the voices~~~ they mad it way more creepier if I can say hahaha (。+・`ω・´)
      ·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
      Always remember to be~*.・。╟╢ᎯƤƤᎽ*.・。
      ·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
    • Aoi_Usagi wrote:

thHAT WAS THE SCRARIEST YEt the cutest chapter of this whole series I swear I never thought that romance compiled with horror would be sch a great idea (´(エ)`)

GOd I miss tsuKASA SO MCH WHERE IS HE AND why isn't he with Yui anymore???? I hope nothing bad will hAPPEN to him in the upcoming games/chapters?! _:(´□`」 ∠):_

*spoilers* Alsoooooo I hope that he didn't forget about Yui (now that she died in heavenly host) since he already went there in Sachiko's game of love y'know but dangit it's gonna be painful finding out about all what happened/////////// (。ò ∀ ó。)

Anyways~~ I can't wait for more chapters!!! Also I am glad u put back the voices~~~ they mad it way more creepier if I can say hahaha (。+・`ω・´)

*spoiler* im sorry but i have played the game and the game doesn't tell more about yui and tsukasa...i myself wanted to know more,like what happened to him and them and i still havent found out X(