Tell About You

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hmm,

Intelligent but at the same time really Dumb,Carefree,Trying my best to be funny,Love making people happy,Sometimes a giant douche,Really Lazy,but when i want to i am really Dedicated.

I like a lot of stuff,everything from youtube,gaming to science,psychology...in other words,all the things that a regular geek likes :P

I don't like being made to do what i don't really feel like doing,being ordered around even if i know it's for my own good.I don't like bounds,people who are just always serious and can't take a joke.

I love entertaining people.I just like to know that i made someones day a little bit less boring a little bit more happy,and simply to make people happy,even if it's just for a small fraction of their time :D

As how do i look like...I LOOK FUKIN FABULOUS!!!
    • Words... Optimistic, nice, carefree, curious, I laugh way too much xD

Personality... I'm the kind of girl who is shy at first sight, but when you get to know me, you can see that I'm crazy (like everybody in this website I guess xD) I'm really talkative and I like to get to know even more people :D

I like theatre (I'm doing that since I'm 10), video games (I'm addicted to TF2 ahaha xD), interneeeeeeeeeet xD but I also like to read (fantasy books precisely, if you don't know what it is, it's kinda like the Hunger Games x3 my favorite book is Green Rider *^*)

Idk... When people are rude for no reason, when people were supposed to do things with you but they don't -_- I don't like when there is a bad spirit between two people I like :(

I already said that but whatever xD I'm short (1.60m), I have a long black hair (atm it is straight, but usually its kinda wavy-curly), brown eyes, and my skin isn't as white as my character on my pp xDDD

I like to make people laugh with my own laugh xDDDD when someone's feeling down, I just have to say something really dumb and to laugh about my own shitty joke to make this person laugh and feel better ahahahah, it's my "superpower" I guess xDDDD
      Cool kids don't turn around when there is an explosion behind them.
      And if they're wearing glasses, it's even cooler.

• Well how can I describe myself?

I am an optimistic person and I like to meet ppl. I am not very popular with ppl I meet but I have friends that are worth everything in the world. I am lazy as sh*t and I try to study as much as I can but with no success.

I'm not very clever. I study and study and study again but sometimes it's hard to go on. Although I never give up I just take it easy. I need my time to learn something.

I like videogames and anime. Not many ppl in my country like those things so It's hard to make friends here. I have a specific sense of humor that most ppl in my enviroment won't approve (guess not everyone is made to hear about boobs and sex jokes :P ). Well that's why I want to leave and go to Germany where my true friends live and do my studies there. The best part is that it might happen this September of 2015.

As for the looks you can see my picture on the left. I don't consider myself beautiful or something. Maybe average. What do the ladies say? ;) Maybe they'll have the same opinion. But truth is I've never been really famous with dem ladies (damn you Friendzone!!!)

Well even though I got many problems at the moment I try to never give up. That's how i look things. Lying down and doing nothing isn't gonna help. That's why I try to be always on my feet and do whatever fills my soul.

I guess this is me huh? ^^
    • MilkAholic MilkMan wrote:

Tell about you

Describe yourself in words

Tell about your personality

What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do you look like?

What do you like to do?

Be as descriptive as you want!

It's all about you!!

You already know me well~ Why tell more - pokerface-

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• Describe yourself in words?
      A potato.
      An Otaku (yes I realize that's a bad word)
      A weirdo.
      A fangirl.

Tell about your personality ?
      Weird.
      Funny??
      Sarcastic lol.

What do you like?
      Anime
      Music
      Bands
      Food
      Sleep

What don't you like?
      Ovens / Stoves
      Injections

What do you look like?
      My hair changes colour a lot but currently it's red/ light brown / dark brown and a bit of a blonde fringe.
      I have blue/green eyes they change colour depending on my mood.
      I have braces and elastic bands in.
      I am currently wearing my school uniform as I write this.
      and yeah
      RINS (zooplasty.tumblr)
    • Describe yourself in words?
      Cold.
      Gamer.
      Teenage.
      Average.
      Care to someone that I love and close.
      Strong.
      Karateka.
      BROS.

Tell about your personality ?
      Humorist.
      Absurd.
      Easy get jealous.

What do you like?
      Game
      Music
      Pewdiepie
      Martial Arts
      Hang out with family and bestie
      Do absurd things with bestie
      Someone that care to me
      Mature person (Mind)

What don't you like?
      Childish person
      Liar
      Advice from someone that I dont care

What do you look like?
      My hair is black and not very short. I'm 161 cm, and um.... My skin is kinda light brown, Im slim. Wear a eyeglasses because I got minus on my eyes T_T Cold face. Thick eyebrows, small eyes, pointed nose :p Small lips...
    • Describe myself in words - Crazy, artistic, annoying, nice (sometimes), serious
      Personality - Well, it depends on what my mood is like. Most of the time, I try to be laid-back and cheerful, but there are days where I will be a bit annoying and rude.
      Likes - Guitars, singing, music, composing, writing fanfictions/novels/songs, reading and chilling out with some pizzas and skype :D
      Dislikes - People who are disrespectful, the way I handle things sometimes, my overall appearance
      Looks - Roundish face, blue eyes, black hair (dyed from purple), weird nose and lips. 165.1cm tall
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Tell about you:
      I am just a normal person doing normal things. Active in school cultural organizations, studying Pharmacy and pretty much a person that goes to Church every Sunday.

Describe yourself in words:
      Fluffy.... Monster? O_O"

Tell about your personality:
      Crazy and weird? Idk :D

What do you like?
      Anything that doesn't annoy me.

What don't you like?
      Anything that annoys me.

What do you look like?
      Asian.

What do you like to do?
      Writing, Photography, Reading History, and Playing Story of Seasons and Pokemon (Leisure)
      Paperwork, Assisting the Organization President, Researching, and Studying (University Life)
      Fixing DeviantArt, Doing Business in Neopets, Casting Spells in PotterMore, and Chatting with you guys and Forsaken in Skype and BroArmy (Online Life)
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~