Dillon the Hacker???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dillon the Hacker???

So just like now I found out someone named Dillon the Hacker when I was on Brochat. I watched some of his videos and I just knew that what he was doing was bullshit. In addition, I also found out that this site got hacked a long time ago and the person who told me began to wonder if Dillon the Hacker was actually the person who hacked this site. What do you guys think? Do you think Dillon really has hacking abilities or is he another jealous PewDiePie hater? And if he doesn't have hacking abilities, who do you think, then, hacked this site?

Dillon the Hacker's Profile:
    Dillon The Hacker
    - YouTube

Some of the links to Dillon the Hacker's videos:

WTF of his video:

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。

• Ikr ? All those things he says about pewds is actually his own reflection of mirror which he's projecting on pewds XD he says he just want attention…welp…the way he screams seems like he's dying to get attention XDXD He says winners get PS4 and losers rage quit in comments below welp…that theory is way too retarded…he says that hackers and piracy rules the internet instead of ppl like pewds…i havva question for him…did his fawking father invented the internet ? Or did he bought the whole internet from 6 billion ppls of Earth ? He's just a kid…well a retarded one. I can tell one thing for sure that he just needs subscribers for PewDiePie's haters.Well, his 15000+ Subscribers (Approximately amount of broarmy increase in 2 weeks or less) cant make any bad of 34+million Bros.
    I wish he could read this comment and get pissed off bad XD his face looks like Constipation in rage quit XDXDXD lol.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!
  • He doesn't know how to hack at all. He went against allot of you-tubers in the past and lost the battle.
    Now his attempting on pewds because of pewds famous self.
    And mostly trying to get people to hear him even the haters. He kinda is a idiot still attempting and will end up deleted off youtube if he actually keeps it up.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
    Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• your giving him more attention than he deserves, this whole thread is just gonna be an advisement for his channel, so this whole thing you guys talking about him just gives him more fuel to keep going, he wants to be famous, and you guys are just helping him be famous or should I say '' Infamous '' . Now all you need to do is leave him alone, he wants attention and your giving it to him, fuel for his fire
  • MilkAholic MilkMan wrote:

your giving him more attention than he deserves, this whole thread is just gonna be an advisement for his channel, so this whole thing you guys talking about him just gives him more fuel to keep going, he wants to be famous, and you guys are just helping him be famous or should I say '' Infamous '' . Now all you need to do is leave him alone, he wants attention and your giving it to him, fuel for his fire
    Not really.
    It just makes more people report his channel then getting him famous.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3

your giving him more attention than he deserves, this whole thread is just gonna be an advisement for his channel, so this whole thing you guys talking about him just gives him more fuel to keep going, he wants to be famous, and you guys are just helping him be famous or should I say '' Infamous '' . Now all you need to do is leave him alone, he wants attention and your giving it to him, fuel for his fire

This was already (in)famous to some people. Looks at his views, he's obviously already got a following of people (if they like him or not is a different story) without this small thread somehow making him bigger. We won't make him any more popular. He did that himself by trolling about or to popular websites and or people.
  • Forsaken wrote:

MilkAholic MilkMan wrote:

Not really.

He's still getting attention, the more ppl know about him, the more comments ppl will put on his vids, the more comments they leave, the more he knows ppl are watching, and with ppl come views,

Forsaken wrote:

MilkAholic MilkMan wrote:

Not really.

He's still getting attention, the more ppl know about him, the more comments ppl will put on his vids, the more comments they leave, the more he knows ppl are watching, and with ppl come views,
    Same wording. More reports and on him and his banned from youtube and not able to make a channel.
    Just don't take it so dramatic and let him hate because his just a child.

He's just a child, but a child can influence the masses, for example, A little girl wrote to Abraham Lincoln that if he grew a beard more women would vote for him, He did and he won the election. One voice, but others can hear that voice

Still the same story again. Reports and his perm banned from youtube.

• He's just a kid looking for attention (negative attention is still attention). The worst he can do is scam your neopets account. Stay safe, don't share account information and keep them neopoints safe. No need to feed and satisfy the troll by making him a topic here. /thread.

• Max- wrote:

He's just a kid looking for attention (negative attention is still attention). The worst he can do is scam your neopets account. Stay safe, don't share account information and keep them neopoints safe. No need to feed and satisfy the troll by making him a topic here. /thread.

YES SIR!

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。