RUBBER BAND CHALLENGE.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hahaha good and dangerous idea ;D

Next possible challenges: Everytime you swear
      ...eat a spoonfull of butter or
      ...take a clothespin and pin it anywhere on your body or
      ...take your shock collar and do a swear electric challenge again or
      ...wax your legs, arms or everywhere else

muahaha :evil:
      :brofist:
    • Matssuri wrote:

Great video! But it's kinda dangerous for your health, I mean your lips were purple ;(
      I suggest next time tie a new pig tail for every fail/swear!

I would think he would stop if it got to the point he couldn't breathe, but you're right it's not exactly the 'best' type of reinforcement to finish a game.

jellystripes wrote:

Ouch Felix that looked really painful, please don't torture yourself for us. I felt bad for laughing at it but it was funny. Also you looked cute and monstrous at the same time xD

I'd love to see more of this game when it comes out properly. The first one had some really creative ideas in it, and this looks really good too, albeit something I wouldn't want to torture myself by playing.

How about a gross food challenge, if you can find the foods - like what they have to eat on shows like I'm A Celebrity - fish eyes and kangaroo balls, etc xD I don't think we can safely get those in this country though.

That thumbnail!! :D

It did look painful, and gross food challenge? Kangaroo balls? People actually do that? I sort of want to see this now. lol

Conny wrote:

Hahaha good and dangerous idea ;D

Next possible challenges: Everytime you swear
      ...eat a spoonfull of butter or
      ...take a clothespin and pin it anywhere on your body or
      ...take your shock collar and do a swear electric challenge again or
      ...wax your legs, arms or everywhere else

muahaha :evil:
      :brofist:

I think the third one from this sounds more painful than the rubberband, and by again.. nevermind. It sounds really painful, to be honest. I do like the last one, that would be an interesting challenge, if Pewds had to wax his butt or legs if he couldn't complete a whole game without saying a swear word. lol I've done clothespins on my own before, and it's not fun. I had little marks on my arms and stuff.

When I first saw this video, I was just thinking 'oh my gosh, Pewds I think you have seriously gone off the deep end now' I kept feeling bad as I laughed at it because I was worried about it cutting his circulation off.