The underappreciated multiplayer games thread! :D (free or cheap ones edition)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The underappreciated multiplayer games thread! :D (free or cheap ones edition)

Hey bros! :brofist:
      Have you ever lamented that there's this super awesome online game, but you can't enjoy it that much because no one (or fewer people than you wish) plays it?
      ||

Well, here you can give that game some time on the spotlight! And even better, maybe those who'll join you will be your fellow bros!
      :thumbsup:

In order to limit the amount of games discussed, let's just focus on free or relatively cheap ones (that you can get for under $10, doesn't matter if they are on sale at the moment)

So let's start with exhibit A: Arena Cyber Evolution
      A free game on steam that I can only describe as "SPACE HOCKEY WITH SUPER POWERS"

What sets it appart from the majority of online games:
      - A MMO about HOCKEY with super powers
      - Short fast paced 3-v-3 matches (5 mins on a timer) kinda reminds me of Super Mario Strikers!
      :thumbup:
      - NOT a pay-to-win! (as far as my experience goes)
      - Super easy to learn to play
      - Since theres practically no chat during the game, no toxic players!

Bad things about it to keep in mind: (apart from few players)
      - Avoid having bots on your team, their AI is hilarously bad
      (I cannot remember anything else now... but if anything comes up I'll edit it in :D)

Gameplay: (warning, it's an old version so a few details may be different)
      Arena: Cyber Evolution │WORLD CUP│ CO-OP GAMEPLAY - YouTube

Please share your opinions about it and about this thread
      :)
      Stay awesome! :brofist:

The post was edited 2 times, last by OneCerealKiller ().