CAR WRECKING SIMULATOR!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Felix,

Here is some constructive criticism. Somewhere along the way, your videos have transitioned from you actually playing the game to a montage of you making off-handed commentary. With the power of editing, it seems as though you are nitpicking the funniest parts of the video and, to me, makes the video feel less genuine. The flow is gone. Also, as a channel dedicated to playing video games, your newest videos (and by that, I mean videos uploaded post 2013) are lacking in content specifically from the game itself. I understand that you are under a lot of pressure to create videos for your millions of fans, so therefore you have to upload consistently, but the more videos you upload per week leads to an unequal distribution of quality among the videos uploaded. And now I'm not speaking for everyone, as I'm sure millions would disagree with me, but one great video is always better than three or four "okay" videos. It's almost a case of, "too much of a good thing is bad." It's a shame because you're almost forced to play too many games that aren't necessarily high in quality just to fulfill your quota. I want to offer you two pieces of advice:

1) I really believe you shouldn't cut your video in between commentary, but rather upload the raw video with minor tweaks/edits of your discretion. I want to see you discover the game the way it was meant to be discovered.
      2) Play games of high quality. This could be anything from flash games to big production games. As long as the quality in the game is apparent.

You are probably not going to read this as you have millions upon millions of comments and the chance that your eyes cross this comment is very slim, but if you are reading this, I hope that this comment gives you a perspective from some of your fans. Thanks!

The post was edited 2 times, last by arrtoan ().