MY PLEDGE.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• hey pewds, idk if your going to read this but i just wanted to say thanks for being who your are and thinking about us the bros, i have been watching ur videos for i want to say 2 years, and i got to say your videos really got some of my bad days to turn around and put me in a better mood. So really thank you pewds for all the laughs
    • Love watching your videos, even though college has had me slacking on that. You're hilarious as shit haha. Here is a thought I had since you said you wanted to do something to show your appreciation for all the Bros. Each "Fridays with Pewds" video you choose a few people to receive reverse fan mail (exactly what it says; you send them a postcard/letter or whatever to them to show them and us your appreciation). It doesn't have to be anything crazy but hell if I got a letter from you saying how thankful you are to have me and the rest of the bros supporting you Id keep tat shit for life.
      Peace,
      A big sexy Demonator
    • Pewds... I understand you don't get scared of horror games so easily right now... and of course, the bros always suggest the 'best' game ever which you have to follow... But, can you try some other games that you might like?

I don't really get how the youtube works, but I think we don't really mind if you choose your own games. Remember how you take a new step from horror games to happy wheels game? or to the other games? Yeah, at first some of us can't take it, but we understand it sooner or later... so, you don't have to always follow these stupid games suggestion which was requested by the bros... Try some other indie games that brings more message? or maybe funny games with quality? Or just continue with that Spooky's house of Jumpscare?
    • ehm pewds..can i request something? i hope you're reading this..
      1.can we see your full face when you're recording? like not only side of your face..please
      2.can you do the intro,like your old videos..like h how is it going bros,my name is peeeeewdiepie..like that
      3.can you please add more horror games and screaming into your videos? pleaase
      4.and more swearing please XD..

i'm sorry if im annoying.. i just want to see you like that & do that stuff again..
      again i'm sorry.. and sorry for the languange,i'm not good at english..
      Thankyou so much for reading this.. ^^
    • You should omegle with us some more, I think it's a good way to communicate with us bros. I don't know you know how much we appreciate what you're doing for us, and sometimes I feel like I should do something special, but I'm just a needle in a haystack, and there's no chance that you'll ever see this comment, but yeah. Do you even know how much you change people? In a good way of course. Just by making a video, by commenting on our comments, liking our comments, retweeting our comments, seeing you on omegle. You mean so much to me. Good job Pewds <3 I don't if I could take the pressure being a famous youtuber like you, and it really makes me smile whenever you say 'I still love making videos' cause my biggest nightmare is that you stop making videos. Keep up the good work <3
    • I think one of the great ways to engage with the fan community is organizing different contests (as Fanfic contest that is on the go at the moment).
      Another great thing is the BroKen podcast. I think it's a great project about everyday or most common problems or situations that youtube community have to deal with, it's also amusive to listen to Felix'es and Ken's points of view about different hot topics.

I consider the idea of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpH34VYPWxU (Got Problems? by PewDiePie) was insightful, and to my mind and it may become more functional and helpful if it's given another brush. Maybe some tips, motivation, going out of one's comfort zone or this kind of thing in the form of podcast.
      Or some challenges for Bros. It may be real fun, I think.

I fell like charity and making some collaborations is a wonderful activity to do together.

Thank you Felix,
      stay fabulous! :brofist:

• Poods! I was very happy when I saw it and the intro - faboulus

I really love Fridays with PewDiePie too because this is a special thing, it is a special connection between you and the bros, so, with us!
      Don't stop making your thing what makes you happy because the real bros are feeling this, doesn't matter which kind of video you make - I am enjoying it because you are doing it for fun and also for us ^^ I know and appreciate it.

Anyway I like it when you are just speaking to us, what's new in your life or your old Q'n'As or Pewds does Everything ;)

:brofist: Brofest
    • Ruddy Pratama wrote:

ehm pewds..can i request something? i hope you're reading this..
      1.can we see your full face when you're recording? like not only side of your face..please
      2.can you do the intro,like your old videos..like h how is it going bros,my name is peeeeewdiepie..like that
      3.can you please add more horror games and screaming into your videos? pleaase
      4.and more swearing please XD..

i'm sorry if im annoying.. i just want to see you like that & do that stuff again..
      again i'm sorry.. and sorry for the languange,i'm not good at english..
      Thankyou so much for reading this.. ^^

lol u want that 2012 pewdiepie in full
      :brofist: