Comments back on YouTube??

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Comments back on YouTube??

Is this a thing now? When did this happen, because I've watched every video literally, for the past few years. I must've missed something on Twitter?

I see thousands of people commenting on the videos now on Youtube, and actually Pewds responding to a lot! Or that's someone else that he hired to do that part? Hopefully this is true, which is great. I'm seeing a lot of positivity on there. :thumbsup:
    • To answer your questions. The comments are off but there on to show the threads that his bot posted. But for other things he has started to replay to other people's post more often because there are little too no hater's commenting on there now and he is now having more fun doing things. But at times he is uploading silly videos for his fans.
      And mostly the same it keeps positive as well if he starts letting people comment on his videos on youtube and here.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• They are not actually ,it's a bug in the youtube comment system letting some comments glitch trough from time to time.

And the lack of hater comments is cause comments glitch trough randomly and there is a bigger chance of a bro comment getting trough than a barrel comment (cause one bro is probably going to comment 10000 times in a second if he knows this fact, which barrels have no way of finding out since most of them think that the comments are turned off so they don't really have a reason to come back to pewdiepie videos).

.......yes i know i am a nerd.And anybody who reads this will probably going to go and try to get their comment trough. :P :brofist:
    • But if it is a bug then is it real pewds aswering the comments?
      And I'd like to know that are we supposed to comment on here or on the vids? 'Cause thb I'm a little confused right know. Seeing so many comments on the vid and pewds aswering them and then sayind in the description that comments are in here. So what's up with that?
      And does pewds really come here?

not wanting to be rude or anything, I'm just confused.
    • ernomobiili wrote:

But if it is a bug then is it real pewds aswering the comments?
      And I'd like to know that are we supposed to comment on here or on the vids? 'Cause thb I'm a little confused right know. Seeing so many comments on the vid and pewds aswering them and then sayind in the description that comments are in here. So what's up with that?

Pewds does truly come on the forums and he does mostly comment on the youtube comments at times depending if its the right time or not. He doesn't always answer. Tho some people be creepy like me to answer your question.
      Your not being rude at any chance.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• ernomobiili wrote:

But if it is a bug then is it real pewds aswering the comments?

Yea that's the real pewdiepie answering the comments and yea it is confusing.

Pewdiepie rarely comes here cause if he was here 24/7 this beautiful social site will become a jungle,atleast that's what i think is the reason.

As for your question either to comment here or on videos,technically anywhere you want:
      • The forums gives you assured that your voice as long as not offending the rules will be heard on here,but there is a 1% chance that pewds will actually read it.
      • As for comments there is a verrryyy small chance that your comment will get trough in the first hour of upload when pewds reads some of the comments,which gives you a chance that your comment will be read or answered by pewds again 1% (btw this wasn't calculated it's just to show that the chances are very small)
      So which choice suits you better :D
    • Does anyone here know how to get Pewdiepie to notice you?!? Because I have been a bro since I was five, but I never had an account, so I could never comment, and I really want him to at least look at my username and recognise it!!!! I know I am selfish but I am such a Pewds Maniac that I would die with happiness if he answered one of my questions!!!! CLAWS!

FalconSpirit
    • FalconSpirit wrote:

Does anyone here know how to get Pewdiepie to notice you?!? Because I have been a bro since I was five, but I never had an account, so I could never comment, and I really want him to at least look at my username and recognise it!!!! I know I am selfish but I am such a Pewds Maniac that I would die with happiness if he answered one of my questions!!!! CLAWS!

FalconSpirit

Wellll that is not as easy and it's never going to happen fast. It took me about 3 years to even interact in anyway with him.

But you have not been active on youtube and social media so you weren't really keeping up with his activities.So just spend as much time on the forums on twitter and youtube in order to one day interact with him in some way :D
    • Huh I like replying here better because you can have people agree with you all in one thread which makes the thread more popular so your chance of Felix seeing your comments does increase. I mean maybe not your comment exactly but an idea that you support. At least that is how I see it.
      I'm dying on the inside and he doesn't seem to care
    • dorknight wrote:

Is this a thing now? When did this happen, because I've watched every video literally, for the past few years. I must've missed something on Twitter?

I see thousands of people commenting on the videos now on Youtube, and actually Pewds responding to a lot! Or that's someone else that he hired to do that part? Hopefully this is true, which is great. I'm seeing a lot of positivity on there. :thumbsup:

Yeah I got confused on the responding part because back in ye olden days he never responded back. :pewdie: :D