Hekka Kawaii Story

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hekka Kawaii Story

It was a white and snowy day. I had just gotten my brofists all over shirt for christmas and it was the first time i was wearing it to school. I knew the girl i liked was a fan of pewdiepie, so i couldn't wait to get to the only class i had with her. When I finally arrived at that class she immediately noticed the shirt. Her eyes went wide. she then slowly walked over to me and asked if it was a pewdiepie shirt. I replied with a simple yes. She then smiled and asked if she could have a brofist. At this point I was so happy I almost was really too happy. I gave her a brofist and immediately ran to the bathroom. I started sharting rainbows of happiness as i cried ducks. Oh I will remember that day forever.
    • That's a really cute story you got there. So did you actually befriended her? Maybe asked her if she was around or something? You look like you have a crush on her or something like that more than just like her i mean. I wish you good luck further on may life give you a lot on lemon luck and courage.