How Do Get Views On YouTube?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How Do Get Views On YouTube?

Hey Guys!

Now I've been having trouble lately on getting some views on YouTube! I've uploaded 19 videos and I'm being consistent but bearly any views!:(
    So I calculated all he views that I've viewed on my videos and my friends have watched then took that away, Then only found out that only 34 people have viewed it! So yeah!

Now can you guys give me some tips! I've put tags on, done good titles, done a good description and give all my subscribers a good time! So is there any more tips you guys could give me!? The only tips is those sub4sub and all that, all of them need to be organic and good viewers!
    Check my YouTube and see what I could improve! YouTube Rancy Gaming

Thanks for reading this guys!
  • Ok,dude ,where do i start.
    First off i may come out as a bit too harsh or a potential ass hole,so sorry if i come out as offensive to you in some way.

Ahh well 19 videos isn't really that much,and being consistent this early on doesn't really mean much.Tags and titles,description are there not to increase views they are there for current watchers to be guided trough the content of your channel.

And talking about your videos...ahh where to start...they are unpolished ,not special in any way,the couple of them that i seen are not anything worth my time.How to create a meme is a video without any narration and just shows a site that people can create memes at.That kind of content goes into a tweet not a youtube video.Then your video on "How to get more views" is actually more harmful to people who would use that tip than helpful.

The thing that you are missing is good content.Nothing on your channel can be called good content.Videos are made with total randomness and are unpolished and put minimal work into.Also even if you did have 19 GOOD videos,it would be too early for your channel to grow at all.Sometimes it takes weeks,months,years to get bigger numbers of views and subscribers.

If you want a tip from me,here's a few:
    1. Practice-Nobody is born all-knowing that is why we have to learn and practice the things that we are interested in.Same goes with youtube.You have to start making videos that are not planned to be uploaded.Make them,record hours and hours if needed,go watch tutorials for editing,polish that video a bit.Also depending on what you do,you either need to practice writing scripts or practice commentary skills.
    2. Content-Pick out your content carefully.Don't play games that you find fun,play games that you can give a good reaction to or games that are just in general easy to commentate on (And that more or less depends on what kind of gaming personality you have,some people react differently to certain moments in games than others.). Basically create content that makes you happy that you created that, like an artistic satisfaction.
    3. Follow the rule quality over quantity no matter what.
    Hope this helped you in some way,and good luck :D