Which is more interesting Felix or Pewdiepie? (Read message before voting.)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Which is more interesting Felix or Pewdiepie? (Read message before voting.)

Personality or persona? 6
        Felix's personality (6) 100%
        Pewdiepie's persona (0) 0%
      (Vote after reading for accuracy of the poll.)
      Felix's characteristics (personality) or... his role of Pewdiepie (persona)? Felix I like him better than Pewdiepie. He seems stuck into Pewdiepie at times. He has had great commentating in games. The majority of times well you just get the whole being obnoxious not talking much about the game itself. Great commenting shows charisma. The personality of Felix. What makes him a great Youtuber. I hope he shows his personality more. I like his video's that are not just absured reactions or cussing for no reason but ones with great commentating. These show true personality. They make me enjoy the channel. If I hear "What are you doing barrels?!" Instead of actual comments regarding gameplay/storyline. I might have to switch to a Youtuber with intelligent commentating. The channels persona is more a priority than the actual games it feels. Felix I know you have a great personality we have seen it before in Vlogs, Fridays With Pewdiepie, and fundraisers. Yet you lack showing it when commentating in videogames. Care about your bro's by caring about the content of your channel instead of just "Pewdiepie's" persona. I enjoy your comments in the games not reffering to the ones relating to your channel. You say "I found Stephano! Hey how are you doing Pewds?" so very often. It is your persona that you use constantly while playing videogames instead of your actual personality Felix. I hope that people just don't want the same things said all the time. There has got to be bro's who enjoy comments regarding the games instead of regarding the character of Pewdiepie. However if no one agree's then I guess no one else really cares for the great commentating on real events actually happening within the games... so which style do you actually enjoy and are more interested in when you watch his Youtube channel? (think on it and vote..) :/

The post was edited 9 times, last by JoshaGibby ().

• I myself like them both, but for the most part people subscribed for PewDiePie not Felix, but I think he should do Fridays with PewDiePie more, but like rename it Fridays with Felix so us Bros who care about him as Felix and not just as Pweds can get to know him a bit more, but I can't decide which one I like more Pewds or Felix. I wish I could vote for both them, but I do in fact care more about Felix being happy and well then Pewds posting so I will just vote for him.
      ♥♥♥♥♥