Whats your Favorite Game, Tv Show, &/Or book?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Whats your Favorite Game, Tv Show, &/Or book?

kind of a "behind the scenes" look about what you bros like you can list as many favorite books, games, and or tv shows you want. I have quite a few myself.. lol...

Fav Game(s): MineCraft, The Walking Dead, Day-Z, and Five Nights At Freddy's (1 and 2).
      Fav TV Show(s): The Walking Dead, SpongeBob, Little House On The Prarie (sadly enough), and Gotham.
      Fav Book(s): Divergent, Maze Runner, The Fault In Our Stars, and Grimm Tales

I have a lot more favs but I don't wanna make the lists too long so.. XD Have a good night bros!
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • Games:Hatoful Boyfriend,The Sims,Osu,Street Fighter,Shelter,Misao,The Bird Story,Harvest Moon
      TV shows(some of them are Thailand Tv shows):Teen Titans,หมวดโอภาส,ฮอร์โมนเดอะซีรีย์,Foster home:for imaginary friends,Powerpuff Girl
      Books:Nope! I like them all,and i don't know what books is my Fav xD
    • Games: Pokemon, Story of Seasons, Harvest Moon, Digimon, Bravely Default, etc~

TV Show: Anime Shows like Jigoku Shoujo, Chobits, Inu X Boku SS, etc~ Also Mythbusters, Brain Games, Dog Whisperer, My Cat from Hell, Dogs 101, Cats 101, Pets 101, Cake Boss, Cupcake Wars, etc~

Books: Bible, Bad Girls Don't Die, Wuthering Heights, The Secret Garden, etc~
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• Games: Pokemon Ranger 2 (*^*) and TF2 = favorite game online ^^
      TV Show: o.o idfk, i dont watch tv as much as i had the habit to... But i looooove Koh Lanta (french tv show about surviving :D)
      Books: Hunger Games, Slated, but my fave book OF ALL TIME is Green Rider *^* <3
      Cool kids don't turn around when there is an explosion behind them.
      And if they're wearing glasses, it's even cooler.

• Favorite games: Team Fortress 2, Interstellar Marines, To The Moon, Ib, Garry's Mod, Saints' Row, and Hitman franchise. Also Silent Hill.
      Favorite TV shows: Mythbusters, Gold Rush, History channel in general, Gravity Falls, Timmy Turner... Yeah I'm a cartoon fan.
      Favorite books: The Testing trilogy, HP, Young Bond, and Gray Hunter.
    • Games: Kingdom Hearts , Assassin's Creed, FIFA, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, God of War, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Heavy Rain (maybe there are more, but I can't remember all of them)

TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, The Borgias, Arrow, The Flash, Smallville, Bates Motel, Merlin and Breaking Bad

Books: Harry Potter, Chronicles of Ice and Fire, The Once and Future King, Lord of The Rings
      "We know no king but the King in the North, whose name is Stark"
    • ok so I'm not really a gamer and I don't watch TV shows EXCEPT The Mentalist and Sherlock and they're both awesome so yeah. Favorite books though... I love The Host, Graceling (and Fire and Bitterblue ofc), The Book Thief, TFIOS, the Narnia books, the Divergent books aaand basically every other book I've read. mostly fantasy stuff. there are some more that I like more than these books but I read them in Swedish and I don't know the English name lol. but yeah read these books if you haven't, they're all awesome.