Poor Larry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey bros :)

I'd like to suggest a little game that my brother made if that's ok... I think it could be entertaining to see Pewds play it, I remember he asked for more rage games on a video last week, so here's one. It's called Poor Larry, and it's for mobiles. Taken from the AppStore:

Poor Larry tells the sad love story of Larry, a balloon whose girlfriend, Lola, passed away. He loved her so much that he now keeps trying desperately to float all the way up to balloon-Heaven just to see her again. Sadly, balloon-Heaven is all the way up in the clouds, and reaching such heights safely isn't easy for a small balloon like him. Will you help Larry meet with his love again?

​Silly and ridiculously hard reflexes game that will put your patience to the test! For how long can you stay focused? Compete against your friends or go face to face against the world's best players! Beat all the challenges and unlock funny hats that Larry can wear to change the game's difficulty entirely!

It's a silly little game, not the most original concept I guess, but I honestly think it isn't bad... my brother did it all by himself in just a matter of weeks. I would really like to surprise him with a video of you playing his game, because not a lot of people know about it. He started making it as a distraction when he was going through a rough time in his life, so imagine how mind blown he would be if I sent him a link of you playing it (he doesn't really follow your videos, Pewds... he's a little bit older than me and he's always away busy with the university or whatever so he only watches your videos every now and then when I send him the links).

I don't have any Youtube video links of it because like I said, almost no one knows about it, therefore nobody made videos of it.
      I'll put the screenshots from the AppStore if that's ok.

Here's the download links:
      Poor Larry on the App Store on iTunes
      play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rrrgames.poorlarry

Play it Pewds!! :)