Do PewDiePie still play "serious" games?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Do PewDiePie still play "serious" games?

I do not follow his channel, so I just look up his latest videos now and then. And it seems that I can't find that he plays any more serious games alike The Walking Dead anymore. Or what is his latest "serious" game he played?
    • To be honest, I don't know if he does anymore. He is a comedic gamer more than anything else, and his bros usually come for comedic relief. I'm pretty sure he will still play one once in a while, but I don't know if it'll happen very often.
      Sunday, 2/1/15, 6:14 PM I met Pewds on Omegle.
    • He has. He played a whole episode of life is weird. And game of thrones. And some other games and yeah they are all one video that is like two hours long. That is probably why you don't notice that they are there. Look for the videos that are super long. Yeah he doesn't take them as seriously as he used to but he still does them and that is all that matters to me.
      I'm dying on the inside and he doesn't seem to care