Does pewds reads our comments in the forum?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• We can't really know that,he may look at stuff here but doesn't talk directly cause it can lead to a good thread being spammed with :"OMG PEWDIEPIE!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUUUCHHHH!! OMGGG THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFFEEEE!!!" ,but yea he probably reads it from time to time :)
    • Don't reply or comment on these threads if you don't know. In answer to your question. He has a team - his team check the comments, then they pass it on to him. He doesn't have time for us. But again, yes, he does check the forums news and comments made by his babies (staff).

Plus when you say 'he' created it. He didn't. He just sits playing games and get's his workers to help him. Just like any other famous person. :brofist:
    • Giraffe08 wrote:

Don't reply or comment on these threads if you don't know. In answer to your question. He has a team - his team check the comments, then they pass it on to him. He doesn't have time for us. But again, yes, he does check the forums news and comments made by his babies (staff).

Plus when you say 'he' created it. He didn't. He just sits playing games and get's his workers to help him. Just like any other famous person. :brofist:

When did you become an admin? You can't tell people that if they don't know the answer that they can't reply. There was no need for your rudeness.
    • Duke wrote:

We can't really know that,he may look at stuff here but doesn't talk directly cause it can lead to a good thread being spammed with :"OMG PEWDIEPIE!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUUUCHHHH!! OMGGG THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFFEEEE!!!" ,but yea he probably reads it from time to time :)

PlatonD wrote:

He probably reads them but yeah he doesn't say anything in order to not create a scene cause imagine what would happen if everyone knew that he answers the comments here. :!: :!: :!:

Which is tragic, if you think about it. He can't engage with his subscribers so much anymore without idiot kids "screaming" at him and treating him like a god. Seems like it could be pretty alienating after a while.
    • Personally I think that he does look at our comments. Lately he has been using Bro suggested games and he brought back Fridays with Pewdiepie. I think he skims through them and I also think since there is a whole registration thing the Bros that comment are people who actually care. Yes I know that registration is a short piece of cake but you would be surprised at how many people will think it is too much work. So in short, yes I think Pewds looks at these forums and listens to the Bros.
      I'm dying on the inside and he doesn't seem to care
    • Giraffe08 wrote:

Don't reply or comment on these threads if you don't know. In answer to your question. He has a team - his team check the comments, then they pass it on to him. He doesn't have time for us. But again, yes, he does check the forums news and comments made by his babies (staff).

He always has time for his bros! Do you really expect his staff to put on a PewDiePie mask and go on Omegle, or Vidcon? It doesn't work that way.
      Sunday, 2/1/15, 6:14 PM I met Pewds on Omegle.