PERVERT HORROR? - Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows - Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• JoshaGibby wrote:

I have no doubt that he has quit playing the game.
      Any games in which he just doesn't end up liking. He stops playing them. There are many games in which have not been completed by him. Even if they were nearing the end of game for some reason he doesn't finish the game. Then every time you will see that he makes a whole lot of unrelated game uploads loads of them in short amount of time. In which none of them are relating to any game series just random game-play's. That he uses to simply bury the series. He never even started a playlist for the game. Which all this always leads me to believe at least that it's seemingly he does this to get people's minds off the game he has just recently quit. The more he draws them away from the series and the quicker he does it the less likelihood of it becoming a major issue amongst his fans. It's just a method he has been using for a long time with his channel.
      Also it has been 64 video's from now since he has played Part 2.
      ~Hello bro's my names ~PewDieQuit~ and I am not for f***s sake finishing Book Of Shadows... like seriously bro's it's f***ing disgusting.. like seriously WTF is wrong with you. I can't believe anyone would ever want me continuing that game. Instead Bro's today I will be playing *Insert game name here*.

When did Pewds ever say this game was disgusting? And when did he ever say he wasn't going to finish this game? He has quit games in the past, but that doesn't mean it happens with every game. He likes Corpse Party and wants to play it.

TheGod_OfDestruction wrote:

I think more corpse party is coming soon becos pewds got the game work again :D ''I don't believe it! You bros were actually helpful for once.'' -Pewds :brofist:

This, and his other tweet "Felix Kjellberg @PewDiePie · 50 minutes ago
      Time to record some Cerpse Perte for you bros!"

Kind of say that he's going to continue this series. Just because there was a break in the videos doesn't mean anything. If you read any of his previous tweets or comments on other videos, you'd know he was trying to get his problem with this game fixed. Instead, you just claim that he dislikes this game and thinks it's disgusting and isn't going to play it without proof other than it happening with a couple other games in the past. He got Corpse Party fixed, and these tweets probably mean that it will get uploaded very soon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by doyoulikecheese ().

• doyoulikecheese wrote:

JoshaGibby wrote:

I have no doubt that he has quit playing the game.
      Any games in which he just doesn't end up liking. He stops playing them. There are many games in which have not been completed by him. Even if they were nearing the end of game for some reason he doesn't finish the game. Then every time you will see that he makes a whole lot of unrelated game uploads loads of them in short amount of time. In which none of them are relating to any game series just random game-play's. That he uses to simply bury the series. He never even started a playlist for the game. Which all this always leads me to believe at least that it's seemingly he does this to get people's minds off the game he has just recently quit. The more he draws them away from the series and the quicker he does it the less likelihood of it becoming a major issue amongst his fans. It's just a method he has been using for a long time with his channel.
      Also it has been 64 video's from now since he has played Part 2.
      ~Hello bro's my names ~PewDieQuit~ and I am not for f***s sake finishing Book Of Shadows... like seriously bro's it's f***ing disgusting.. like seriously WTF is wrong with you. I can't believe anyone would ever want me continuing that game. Instead Bro's today I will be playing *Insert game name here*.

When did Pewds ever say this game was disgusting? And when did he ever say he wasn't going to finish this game? He has quit games in the past, but that doesn't mean it happens with every game. He likes Corpse Party and wants to play it.

TheGod_OfDestruction wrote:

I think more corpse party is coming soon becos pewds got the game work again :D ''I don't believe it! You bros were actually helpful for once.'' -Pewds :brofist:

This, and his other tweet "Felix Kjellberg @PewDiePie · 50 minutes ago
      Time to record some Cerpse Perte for you bros!"

Kind of say that he's going to continue this series. Just because there was a break in the videos doesn't mean anything. If you read any of his previous tweets or comments on other videos, you'd know he was trying to get his problem with this game fixed. Instead, you just claim that he dislikes this game and thinks it's disgusting and isn't going to play it without proof other than it happening with a couple other games in the past. He got Corpse Party fixed, and these tweets probably mean that it will get uploaded very soon.

OMG IS IT TRUE?????? :) :thumbsup:
      - Brofist :brofist:
      Update: I can verify that it is correct! HEAVEN IS REAL <3
    • pewds is finally uploading part 3, but for me its to little to late. if any of yall want to watch a good playthrought of book of shadows watch manlybadasshero's playthrough. he leaves the voice acting in, doesnt talk over the cut scenes, doesnt skip anything, and gets all of the wrong ends. it was a great game and now i feel empty inside. i cant wait until corpse part blood drive comes to the west
    • Austin Conley wrote:

pewds is finally uploading part 3, but for me its to little to late. if any of yall want to watch a good playthrought of book of shadows watch manlybadasshero's playthrough. he leaves the voice acting in, doesnt talk over the cut scenes, doesnt skip anything, and gets all of the wrong ends. it was a great game and now i feel empty inside. i cant wait until corpse part blood drive comes to the west

Here's manlybadasshero's playlist, its 24 flippin' hours of corpse party! ermahgurd!

• Its good to know that pewdiepie is going to continue however as i said third chapter is the worst (in my opinion) i wrote reason under spoiler in one of my coments. After i decided to play this after i heard that pewdie accidentaly deleted his save. i thought it would take so long and ive finished it on Fry day and my reactions are Just: What the f*** are you kidding me! Those who played id will understand why. This game is realy good but (little spoiler warning) one part of story is mising.

Anyway i dont get 1 thing and hope those who played it will help me solve this problem (spoiler is for Mire and Blood Drive)
      Display Spoiler
      Why the hell did Naomy or Ayumi (dont remebmer who) said that Yuka survived when she died in Mire i think they said something like: "We are the only one who remember them because I, You, Satoshi, Kashinuma and Yuka survived and other people dont remember Seiko (dont know last name), Suzumoto and Mrishige who died.

I just dont get it (theres also posibility, that ive just read it badly. So please if you read it help me solve this only thing im missing
    • FINs_empire wrote:

Its good to know that pewdiepie is going to continue however as i said third chapter is the worst (in my opinion) i wrote reason under spoiler in one of my coments. After i decided to play this after i heard that pewdie accidentaly deleted his save. i thought it would take so long and ive finished it on Fry day and my reactions are Just: What the f*** are you kidding me! Those who played id will understand why. This game is realy good but (little spoiler warning) one part of story is mising.

Anyway i dont get 1 thing and hope those who played it will help me solve this problem (spoiler is for Mire and Blood Drive)
      Display Spoiler
      Why the hell did Naomy or Ayumi (dont remebmer who) said that Yuka survived when she died in Mire i think they said something like: "We are the only one who remember them because I, You, Satoshi, Kashinuma and Yuka survived and other people dont remember Seiko (dont know last name), Suzumoto and Mrishige who died.

I just dont get it (theres also posibility, that ive just read it badly. So please if you read it help me solve this only thing im missing

Display Spoiler
      ​'Mire' shows what happens to Yuka in Chapter 5 Wrong End 2 ★4 of Blood Covered, when she either gets captured by Kizami, or Yoshiki refuses to go back to Heavenly Host. Yuka died at the end of Mire, but Mire doesn't follow the true end of Blood Covered, it follows a wrong end, so in Blood Drive, she's alive.
    • Display Spoiler
      So she didnt even enter Heavenly Host and Mire was something like deja vu (if i want to conect it with book of shadows.) But that means she doesnt rememer Mayu, Seiko... and others who died does she? When Mire doesnt folow true end of Blood Drive is here some other chapter that dont folow eather? Oh and one last question am i right that Morishige died because of darkening? In tortured soul (havent played first part, but im going to do so) he was killed by Kizami because he wanted to kill Yuka but im not sure if darkening can kill you i think not..
    • FINs_empire wrote:

Display Spoiler
      So she didnt even enter Heavenly Host and Mire was something like deja vu (if i want to conect it with book of shadows.) But that means she doesnt rememer Mayu, Seiko... and others who died does she? When Mire doesnt folow true end of Blood Drive is here some other chapter that dont folow eather? Oh and one last question am i right that Morishige died because of darkening? In tortured soul (havent played first part, but im going to do so) he was killed by Kizami because he wanted to kill Yuka but im not sure if darkening can kill you i think not..

Display Spoiler
      Corpse Party: Chapter 5 - Yuka getting Caught - YouTube
      This video might explain things a little better about Mire. Yuka gets caught by Kizami and he has her in the science lab, just like in the opening of Mire. The next time you see Yuka in this wrong end (Wrong End 2 ★4), it's not shown in this video, but she's dead... so what probably happens after the end of this video is Yuka manages to escape the room and gets trapped in the underground area with Sachiko, which leads to her death. The picture Sachiko took of Yuka's corpse at the end of Mire is shown to Satoshi towards the end of this wrong end in Blood Covered. In the true end of Blood Covered, Yuka escaped from Heavenly Host and remembers the four who died there.

http://youtu.be/GLuvoeDSJlI?t=7m45s The picture of Yuka is shown around the 7:45 minute mark of this video.

As for Morishige, I don't know if the darkening is what exactly led to his death, but I don't really want to say anything, because you'll learn more about him and his time in Heavenly Host in the game Blood Drive. In Blood Covered, there was a bit of interaction between him and Kizami in Extra Chapter 2.

The only chapter that actually follows the true end of the first game is chapter 8, "Blood Drive." Chapters 1, 2, and 5 follow the wrong end where they did the charm again and chapter 6 follows another wrong end. Chapters 3, 4, and 7 are considered canon and follow/lead to the story from Blood Covered.
    • doyoulikecheese wrote:

FINs_empire wrote:

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
      Corpse Party: Chapter 5 - Yuka getting Caught - YouTube
      This video might explain things a little better about Mire. Yuka gets caught by Kizami and he has her in the science lab, just like in the opening of Mire. The next time you see Yuka in this wrong end (Wrong End 2 ★4), it's not shown in this video, but she's dead... so what probably happens after the end of this video is Yuka manages to escape the room and gets trapped in the underground area with Sachiko, which leads to her death. The picture Sachiko took of Yuka's corpse at the end of Mire is shown to Satoshi towards the end of this wrong end in Blood Covered. In the true end of Blood Covered, Yuka escaped from Heavenly Host and remembers the four who died there.

http://youtu.be/GLuvoeDSJlI?t=7m45s The picture of Yuka is shown around the 7:45 minute mark of this video.

As for Morishige, I don't know if the darkening is what exactly led to his death, but I don't really want to say anything, because you'll learn more about him and his time in Heavenly Host in the game Blood Drive. In Blood Covered, there was a bit of interaction between him and Kizami in Extra Chapter 2.

The only chapter that actually follows the true end of the first game is chapter 8, "Blood Drive." Chapters 1, 2, and 5 follow the wrong end where they did the charm again and chapter 6 follows another wrong end. Chapters 3, 4, and 7 are considered canon and follow/lead to the story from Blood Covered.

Yeah ive actually played just book of shadows. I thought part two is episodic and doest depend that much on first game but obviously that was wrong and im going to play blood covered but i dont have time to do so now...
      Display Spoiler
      However you can also take book of shadows like the true part, but you would have to take that wrong ending (i think it is wrong end 6 or something) as true end that they really were sent by sachiko back in time and then happened book of shadows then true end of blood covered and then chapter 8 blood drive followed by corpse party blood drive. Thats how i wanna take it but as i said i dont know plot of blood covered i just know how seiko and mayu died in that game. but that Mire... I know now its suposed to folow wrong ending but there should be some way to conect it to true end. Like Mayus first death in demise it was also deja vu...