THE CUTEST GAME THAT WILL EVER SCARE YOU!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• unknown_93 wrote:

Please do a second part of it :)

He can't the game ends at room 550 you have to wait for the next update. ♥ Unless you want him to make a video of only 50 rooms he can't make a second part yet. ♥ (He can go past room 550, but it is only for score and nothing will happen) I myself am waiting for the next update I was having a lot of fun then when I entered room 550 it was just like a big sign that reads: "NOPE" just like General Robertus. ♥ XD
      ♥♥♥♥♥
    • Mohammad Beheshti Shirazi wrote:

I know Pewdiepie will never see this, but it is something I absolutely need to say. Pewdiepie, you have lowered the bar too low, and because of that you've practically insulted all your original fans. I'm not going to call him a "pathetic cunt" or "dumbfuck" because in truth, he isn't. He just made some very poor and very grevious choices. I've been subscribed since he had only 4 million subs, and pretty much from then up until now I've been a loyal "bro." I guess you could say I was part of the argumentive Bro Army that likes to swear, troll and bash anyone who hated on him. I practically stopped paying attention to him since he hit the 25 million milestone, and occasionally revisited an old game series like Cry of Fear. When I heard he reached 32 million, I decided to see his recent videos, and I must say I am completely and utterly speechless.

What the flying fuck happened? What happened to the long Lets Plays? What happened to Stephano, Mr Chair, all the original and lovable characters you created that helped you get to where you are now? They're gone. It's practically insulting. I understand you wanted to change the course of your channel, but lowering the quality of your videos, playing terrible trending games and crack unfunny jokes, yell and swear, and being a hipster is not a good one. As a huge (former) fan, it's insulting to me. I relied so much on you and your channel for comedy and humor. At 25 million subs, I could see the path you had taken, yet I decided to remain in hopes it was just a phase.

Because of your choices, you've attracted a lot of younger viewers, and that has turned the Bro Army from a group of loyal fans into screaming children. I mean, the Bro Army was always defensive of Pewds in their own way but never like this. The constant bashing, arguing and trolling is what led Pewds to disable the comments (that, and the fact that many people were calling out on his general unfunnyness, and he didn't want to see it.)

I subscribed to the PewDiePie that was an innocent funny Swedish guy who played scary games, made characters to help him progress, and was very loyal to his fans. That PewDiePie is gone. All he does now is release some short gameplay footage of him playing some cheap web browser or flash game, bring in the money while the Subscriber count rapidly counts and repeat the process.

I'm not hating on Pewdiepie because he is famous. I'm hating on him because of the path he has chosen. I know many 'Bros" will disagree with me, but I'm certain that many of his original 6 million subscribers can agree with this. If you are a new or recent subscriber, then you will most likely disagree because you do not understand what it feels like. If you find him funny, that's all good. I'm not hating on you or your loyalty, as I know what it feels like . I guess you could say I'm "handing the torch" over to the new fans. It's been a great four years Pewdiepie, you've brought so many smiles to our faces, and have created a massive impact on Youtube. But all good things eventually come to an end.

I partly agree, and partly don't...
      I'm like you, from 2011... don't know when exactly was it, but I remember that naive little relatable guy that actually reminded me of the little bitch I am xP
      Honestly it's not Stephano, or the BARRLES!! it's the vibe... that chill comedy vibe, he created a story behind his videos...
      Thing is I still see the same guy, same sense of humor, same creativity... it's just that the actual content, is not the same... it feels like he haven't released a video in a long time, all those feel like just fillers (not including this one.. I actually liked this one) just tiny meaningless videos between, until he'll actually make a video... which is not really true, since it seem to be the actual videos.

Idk... I can understand him on one side, it's difficult releasing 2 good videos every day and still not have tons of "fillers", yet I can also understand what you're saying... it's not 2012 Felix.
      Change is not bad, but he haven't changed... not as far as I see... just the videos he make.

Pewds we love watching you, as boring and stupid as I sound now... I don't think you're truly feeling it, and that takes off that will to keep doing it.
      Dude I am your age, not all your fans are 6... I care about you, and I enjoyed it when you spoke in the eye level with us, please try seeing beyond the mass of children around here, and come back to act like your talking to a bro.

I don't know how to tell you that I care in more than these meaningless words... I guess I can't because I'm just one meaningless guy out of millions. and you'll probably wont see this ever.

I'll say that though, when I started watching you, one thing that really striked me was that you always said "stay awesome" basically telling me that I'm awesome... so I want to remind you of that, because, YOU ARE AWESOME.
      So stay awesome bro. :brofist:
    • LOL I loved this, so funny!! :D
      "1000!!! . . . what??! you don't know??!! You can't just leave!"
      "Only 985 rooms left!
      "WHERE ARE ALL THE JUMPSCARES?!
      "AH!! OMG a spider!!
      "Here you go have a kiss *kiss*
      "WHAT I SAY MR. GHOSTY?!
      "STOP drinking ink you stupid idiot

Goal:
      for today to be better than yesterday,
      and tomorrow better than today . . .

Thank you very much for your time.
      -QuietQuilla :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by QuietQuilla ().

• That would have to be the most annoying games ever! You really have to go through 1000 rooms? Where's part two of this? I'm still a new subscriber.

I don't trust the ghost girl thing. I think she's actually trying to kill you, that's why she hesitates every time you find her and she's like "Oh, you're still... alive." She doesn't expect you to live. She's a cruel little ghost! Never trust her!
    • Eimear_the_Chimera wrote:

That would have to be the most annoying games ever! You really have to go through 1000 rooms? Where's part two of this? I'm still a new subscriber.

I don't trust the ghost girl thing. I think she's actually trying to kill you, that's why she hesitates every time you find her and she's like "Oh, you're still... alive." She doesn't expect you to live. She's a cruel little ghost! Never trust her!

XD lol.agreed *^*
      cake <3