Hey Guys!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey guys it's Kikimota here and this is an introduction of myself! I am a big fan of :pewdie: and I've actually (unlike most people I know) watched him from the beginning (his first ever video). I do own a YouTube channel myself although I only have 5 subscribers and 260+ views... Pewdie was one of my main inspirations to start my own channel. I am from America although I am also Canadian, German, Swedish, Italian, Antiguan, and Barbudan. I can speak German and Swedish (although I am RUSTY so I prefer to speak English) but not Italian because my Italian family speaks English to me. I am 16 and my birthday is June 14 (Flags Day and World Blood Donor Day). I am emo so there's that... people do make fun of me but if you WANT to do so then know the difference between emo and goth because I hate when people get it wrong. To end on a positive note, I LOVE video games! That's pretty much all you need to know about me so I bid you farewell. Jag bjuder er farväl. (Swedish) I verabschiedet sich von Ihnen. (German)