Hey Guys!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey guys it's Kikimota here and this is an introduction of myself! I am a big fan of :pewdie: and I've actually (unlike most people I know) watched him from the beginning (his first ever video). I do own a YouTube channel myself although I only have 5 subscribers and 260+ views... Pewdie was one of my main inspirations to start my own channel. I am from America although I am also Canadian, German, Swedish, Italian, Antiguan, and Barbudan. I can speak German and Swedish (although I am RUSTY so I prefer to speak English) but not Italian because my Italian family speaks English to me. I am 16 and my birthday is June 14 (Flags Day and World Blood Donor Day). I am emo so there's that... people do make fun of me but if you WANT to do so then know the difference between emo and goth because I hate when people get it wrong. To end on a positive note, I LOVE video games! That's pretty much all you need to know about me so I bid you farewell. Jag bjuder er farväl. (Swedish) I verabschiedet sich von Ihnen. (German)