Archeage

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I began with the path of Occultism. With MMOs in general, I've typically gravitated toward the path of sorcery. I usually try to get away with being a Magic tank, since heavy duty + spells appeals most to me, but I personally had higher expectations for ArcheAge. I -did- get my hands on it pretty early so it could be wildly different now, but the UI was hard for me to adjust to. Has it changed at all since its release?
    • This game is by far my most favorite! It gives you more freedoms than any other MMO before it. Love this game 100%! UI was a little weird at first, and the launch was better than any i've seen (including WoW and GW2!)

So props to the game, I play on Enla (did i spell it right? lol) and i am a Pirate ;D Yarr! (my class is Paladin)
    • I started not long ago, seems pretty good from a beginner's perspective. I started as I think the human equivalent and started off with Vitalism and went into songcraft and and auramancy. I felt like I wanted a different playstyle than usual so I was going to aim towards a tanky support character to aids guild members.