Poland says hi

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Poland says hi

Oh hi, haven't see you there :D
      So, my name is Aleksandra, and Im from Wroclaw, Poland.
      Im 20yo jounrnalism student with a passion of playing video games. As you can see, Im the always smiling redhead with a huge crush on Pewds (blushie-blushie!) :D
      I love cooking (italian quisine is my fav), reading books, watching horror movies and comedies. Im also into theater and music. I used to take theater classes and take part in concerts all across Poland ;)
      Im here to meet some of you bros and make friends across the globe, so feel free to contact me and ask about everything. Nice to meet you >:3
    • Malaysia is like soo far away. I wish I could go and visit it, I've heard its really beautiful! I almost envy you, because I think there is always warm there, isnt it? In Poland, we have like nightmarish winter now. Not really snowing, not really rainy, something in between, and cold as hell. I wish I could run away somewhere hot.

Hi there, Cheesecake (wow its like one of my favourite cakes, but i prefer cold cheesecake more than baked ones), Philliphines is like sooooo far away. Im glad to get to know all of you guys, knowing so many people from the whole globe is a great experience :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by laneful ().