Advertising youtube level: SPAM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Advertising youtube level: SPAM

So it's gonna be short. Just to show you my few reactions.

Can someone please do something about it!!!

Many people come to the youtube thread and don't respect the god dammit rules, it's very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:
      Please a forum is not to spam their youtube channel and don't respect the rules.

I know many bros want to show their creations , but do it with the rules.

And in the other part , a forum is not to be a discussion ? a great area to express themself fairly.
      Well , some people don't care about the forum and spam their channel for competition , or to become the next "pewdiepie", and the worst is that they are just kid about the age of 14.

If pewdiepie.net is just an area for such little kid who want to show their "youtube" sh*t , i don't want to live in this planet anymore.

I know people are in the same place as me , i know moderator are conscious, but we need some help.
      Awesome signature is awesome.
      My name is lightysound , check my channel soundcloud.com/lightysound
    • He is not saying that a specific person is doing it over and over. The new replies and thread box among with shoutbox and signatures are full off own channel advertisement. And I fully agree. People have all rights to show off their channels, but this is constantly going on and on, people are getting tired of it. No hard feelings, but I doubt anybody is interested in your channel.
    • PPP | FlameX wrote:

Br00tal wrote:

Remember, its a great difference between a youtube CHANNEL and a youtube VIDEO.

ok smartass , how about a youtube video uploaded ON "my" channel :V lol

Still being like OMFGROFL SEE THIS HOW FUNNEH

*posted video with him playing shitnesia XD*
      He is not saying that a specific person is doing it over and over. The
      new replies and thread box among with shoutbox and signatures are full
      off own channel advertisement. And I fully agree. People have all rights
      to show off their channels, but this is constantly going on and on,
      people are getting tired of it. No hard feelings, but I doubt anybody is
      interested in your channel.
      That's what i wanted to say in sum up.

And it's getting annoying to see those people who spam their channels with the motivation to be a "star" . Cmon i have a youtube channel i know i'll never be a famous youtuber , and i don't show off with my channel , if i put videos in youtube, it's to show my creation , not to spam "OH LUL LOOK AT MY VIDS AND SUB" And think you're going to be a SUPERSTAR. I don't want to say you can't have a youtube channel , but do it without being a kid who thinks he's the best.
    • Unfortunately some people have the self-motivation to try and make something of their hobbies, otherwise what's the point in making a youtube channel if you don't want to entertain and reach as many people as you possibly can? Obviously many will fail, myself included probably, but what would be the point in even making videos if I didn't try to make something of them?

Saying you have a channel and you 'know you'll never be a star' says more about your motivation than anybody elses. Some people believe that they can entertain people and get a simple thrill out of doing that - why should that bother you? If you see a topic directing you to another youtube channel, then just don't click it. It's pretty simple really.

The majority of new users posting their channels here are just 11-15 yr old kids, just give them a break or ignore them, don't be so hostile towards them otherwise they won't stick around at all.
      'Protag Plays' - Check out my channel on the Youtubes! You know it makes sense.

Protag Plays Channel
    • protag22 wrote:

Unfortunately some people have the self-motivation to try and make something of their hobbies, otherwise what's the point in making a youtube channel if you don't want to entertain and reach as many people as you possibly can? Obviously many will fail, myself included probably, but what would be the point in even making videos if I didn't try to make something of them?

Saying you have a channel and you 'know you'll never be a star' says more about your motivation than anybody elses. Some people believe that they can entertain people and get a simple thrill out of doing that - why should that bother you? If you see a topic directing you to another youtube channel, then just don't click it. It's pretty simple really.

The majority of new users posting their channels here are just 11-15 yr old kids, just give them a break or ignore them, don't be so hostile towards them otherwise they won't stick around at all.
      Heh... this here kind of sums up my opinions on the whole YouTube thing. I mean, sure, if people really don't want to see it in the thread feed, then probably it should be made so that these threads don't get updated into said feed. It's honestly not that significant to have in there. At least, not from my point of view. :U

However, not a lot of people make their channels to get 'insta-famous', and no one should go into doing what they do, expecting to become well known or 'famous' because of it. It's a surefire way to have people set themselves up for disappointment because what they're doing isn't living up to their expectations or wants after days, weeks, or even months of doing what it is they're doing. I mean... people like Pewdie, Toby, Brad, Cry, and a lot of other people that are out there on YouTube probably honestly never expected that they would have been where they were today when they first started out -- they were simply doing things that they found enjoyment in and... well, they had at it and persisted.

Some of these people that are doing these things may find the same kind of enjoyment of what they're doing and merely wish to share with people. There's a lot of people on these forums that seem nice (at least everyone I've seen on here that have helped me out when I asked for suggestions for my new computer, or even when I just read up on threads), and if there are people on here that support that person that posted their channel and what it is they do, then it's generally in one's nature to go back to update those people on what new things they are doing because that's where they know they get support. o: People like getting pet and complimented rather than bitten and abused.

So long as people are having fun with it and like what they do, I don't see why they should be brought down by people that 'find it annoying'. :U I admire those that persist and continue what it is they like doing, and don't get brought down by petty thoughts and ideas others have, or even brought down by those that go out of their way to insult them.

Living in my own fantasies, raging all the way.
      Bulbagarden | Bulbapedia | dA | Steam | YouTube
    • I understand perfectly , i don't said i hate everyone by posting their channel , i love some channels , and try to see new everydays. But but i don't like those people who post their channel with spamming , and almost they completely don't care about the forum , they just post their youtube channel without respecting the rules or anything, that's what i'm talking about.
      But you're totally right ^^