Christmas Rp!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Christmas Rp!

Today will be our Christmas rp, the day before Christmas because by then everyone well be spreading Christmas joy. This'll be here till around New Years, just to give you time, just because I'm that nice. Now this rp...ehm, it really has no specific purpose. You can join and throw our party. I can't tell you these things though.

Setting: Christmas, Tomorrow.

People allowed: no maximum.

Rules: please, don't come in and kill everything ((Including you, Milkaholic Milkman, and Not The Nope Ghost...)), and don't be rude, lastly, have fun!

Intro: *it's Christmas eve, altho no one is awake, meaning it's morning. By the time you wake up you have a note on your head, but what you see it's green and red. The note says "Congrats! Your invited to a Christmas party! No, you can't get drunk. Be at ((enter any address here, I'm too lazy, thier all going to the same place)) at around 11:00AM, or earlier. There's plenty of food, dun worry."*

You may start:
      Ahuahu