A Fond Farewell

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Fond Farewell

This is nothing personal, but I am moving forums. I hate to make a scene out of it, and would prefer to just delete my profile and be done with it. I am switching to the pokecommunity forums, as I am in need of help in making a rom hack, and I am interested in new rp areas. I would do both at once, but I want to be dedicated to the forum I switch to; this is more than likely final, but I may be here occasionally to see if this place ever grows. Feel free to do whatever with my oc's, its whatever. I will be taking the DBZ RP and moving it along with me, along with What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP. Your OC's can either be disposed of in the new RP or simply become hollow characters.... your guys' choice. I won't be totally gone until about Christmas. I won't be posting, just trying to figure out a way of making myself at least known to be gone on my profile... don't want someone getting confused. Anyways, It has been a wonderful run, and I am glad to have seen Ori, Stryder, Turbo, Anime girl, And the other newbies join, although I myself am not exactly what one would call a "senior" in this area... just experienced. I would like to call myself the senior here, but lets face it... Fema and Icy outlasted me :3 Ah, well. Best of luck and whatnot. Oh, btw, any of those who decide to continue the Arise from light RP, the spoiler is the actual story, cause, etc.

Display Spoiler

It is revealed that the people within the mansion were brought by higher forces, which are actually meant to be leaders of an ancient cult that would sacrifice parts of the human body, whether internal or external, and imbued them with their dark magic, while feeding their dark god. The place is innescapable and simply becomes a matter of survival as an odd specie of giant bug known as "Bone-ratlers" based on notes found in an abandoned lab in B3. The dark forces make themselves known as soon as the attic and B4 have been reached. B4 has a balcony that leads off of a cliff into a foggy abyss, with water running down both walls, despite no point of origin.... In other words, it simply provides a view or a dead end. Demons only appear one at a time, and usually take forms that would be based as "Behemoth" (giant, hulking muscular brute), "Spy" (essentially looks like a thinner teenager), and "watchmen" (usually tall and very thin, with bony appendages, although they morph to and like shadows.) So it is sort of a "who can survive longer" scenario.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• SHIT. Listen, I have a lesson for all of you... NEVER leave your laptop open, ESPECIALLY to forums based around someone like pewdipie, where there is a lot of bias on both ends.... needless to say, occasionally immeasurably anger-enducing friend who can't keep their opinions to themselves decided to lie.... can't stress how bad I feel right now. Sorry guys, just ignore this.... I have already reset my laptop password and it WILL NOT happen again. He tried to show me the pokecommunity forums, and their RP rules are like terrifyingly strict... There is awaiting process and UGH. Again, sorry, will not happen again.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE