How do you celebrate the holidays?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How do you celebrate the holidays?

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is here, and it's the time where young kids get excited because Santa has visited their home and left them a stocking. It's also the time where the elder generation realize we have to buy all the presents. Still, the holidays, whether it's summer break or Halloween, are the best time to spend time with your family and friends.

Now, I know that people do not celebrate christmas as they have their own individual holidays to celebrate or they don't do anything at all. Some people may live with family members who celebrate the various holidays but the individual person may not be celebrating that particular holiday. So, I was wondering how you bros celebrate the holidays throughout the year, not just Christmas. Do you go out and meet up with friends you made a long time ago, or do you just play your video games and forage for food when you get hungry? Are you social, or are you anti-social?

For me, I just stay at home and do some odd jobs around the place, do some designs,eat whenever the need comes about, write music and fanfics, sleep and talk to friends online.

Without further ado, I hope you have a great holiday, whatever you're doing.
      If someone says you're cute, never argue back. They can see the beauty in you, even if you can't. You're worth more than you think, so never give up. There is always a path in life for you to follow.
      :brofist: