2015: TO THE FUTUREEEE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 2015: TO THE FUTUREEEE

Personally 2014 has been an absolutely insane year, a lot of things have changed from the first day to now, especially myself. I've switched schools twice in that time, been on a plane 6 times, moved countries, (sort of) learned a language and other more personal things (not that I'm bragging or anything, it wasn't all fun ^^'')

But yeah, 2014 was a turning point for me. And this site was a big part of it. So thank you all, because you've made an impact on my life, even if you don't realize it. You helped me through a rough time, just by being yourselves. So this year, I won't be making any new year's resolutions. Because, no matter how hard you try to run, or how much control you think you have, life can always grab you, flip you upside down, and empty your pockets of everything that ever mattered to you, because life is a big ugly bully. But life has this tendency to take away things and replace them with other things, and though I lost many things in 2014, I gained many more important things.

I have no idea what life will do to me in 2015, but I'm READY, GOSH DARN IT, BRING IT ON!

SO, TO THE FUTURE, AND INTO THE UNKNOWN! CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
      -Lily

I smack you with my petals