LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Marzia, Maya and Edgar are the evil ones, and they have abducted Ken. To save him from the jealousy of your girlfriend, you have to go through levels that resemble your favourite games, and Stephano should be your advisor. In each level, you get the powers or abilities of the main character on that game. Like sanic.

PS: I love poop.
    • Okay, So you will go on a big trip to find Edgar ,Maya and Marzia. The evil guy will be Falcon Lover who will talk only with bubbles . Every time you'll find a peppermint your hair will be a rainbow and you'll shoot with gun under a pink dress. Your first ability will be brofist, second ability will be farting (because ... why not?) and third you'll sing until they die. Hmm any other ideas... Hmm. OMG i know! Another Enemy could be Shrek :D and you can have second players to follow you like ken ,cry minx etc :D I hope you'll use one of those ideas. Oh we'll need a magic tiara as a weapon too and unicorns. I love you. Brofist from Greece :D :brofist:
    • Game should have all time low/sleeping with sirens playing in the backround, the land should be red orange or yellow and the backround blue green purple. Player should have outfits like that animals in five nites at freddys. Player should be able to double jump and have to gain speed by rolling. Obstacles should includes gaps of water with harmful fish, disappearing reappearing stone or land you must pass on, flying planes you attach to, nyan cats that try to swoop down and get you, and children on ground following you to kill you.
    • To PewDiePie

Enemies: Marzia, Maya, Edgar (Evil Clones made by the King of Barrels) and Barrels(all of them)
      Allies: Stephano, A Rainbow Unicorn and The King Duck's Royal Bodyguard
      Story: Marzia, Maya, Edgar have been kidnapped by the King of Barrels, after you destroyed a large gathering of barrels, and replaced by evil clones (Marzania, Mayak and Edgaz). You go on a quest across the barrels homeland of Barrelania to find Marzia, Maya, Edgar and defeat the King of Barrels (the source of all Barrels).
      Powers: Summon Rainbow Unicorn, KamehameNah(pink and weak version of Kamehameha), Sword of Fabulousness and Anti-Barrel Cannon.
    • I really wanna see Pewds throw unicorns as an ability and there should be something called ''Super UniCorn attack'' where you throw a giant ball that looks like a popcorn and it has razor blades that say KAWAI! and it has a unicorn horn on it.The enimies should be like goth and emo people with needles in their heads (I'm emo but I dress like a goth, so no offense to anybody)
    • Add some communist or soviet stuff. It is very funny to look at typical bad russians when you are russian as well :3. Or it can be not so bad commies that help do some stuff.
      Я твой товарищ и даже друг и брат.
    • I think that the game should have a 100 levels.
      ​Levels: Each level is a different fandom (Anime/manga, Movies music videos Ect)

Story line:The story line should be PewdiePie falls asleep only too wake up in a room similar to his but slightly different (Color of walls or bed)
      As he looked around he finds a letter stating that Marzia has been kidnapped by the evil Falcon Lord in a effort to find her pewds most look for the help from his favorite fictional characters by traveling dimensions to dimension.

Characters:
      • Pewdiepie
      • Falcon Lord
      • Marzia
      • Edger Maya (As a two headed dog that can spit dead people and acid.)
      • Bro army
      • Nicki minaj butt.

Playable Characters: Pewdiepie and Marzia

​Abilities: With each new place comes a new gift example (Nicki Minaj Anaconda comes with the abilities to Twerk peoples eyeballs out)

Plot twist: In the end you defeat Falcon Lord only to find you and Marzia can't travel home. Truth from full metal alchemist appears giving you a choice to go home but you have to give up something of yours in return.

Random Ideas:
      • Pokemon graphics should be somewhere in there.
      • Customize what you wear.
      • Some Good characters should join the falcon lord (Mario Ext)
      • It should be playable on computers not just Phones
      • Pac-Man should be there
      That is all I have :brofist:
    • A good idea, in my humble opinion, would be to put some minigames in there, maybe unlockable by reaching some achievements or discovering some secrets. Those minigames could be about anything, completely random stuff, like a dance minigame where you should press keys to dont die or disappoint the Almighy Lord Edgar, or Shooting at barrels, saving giraffes.

Those secrets could also be some exclusive clips that can be watched only if you discover them in the game, maybe some behind the scene of the game making or whatever.

Just some ideas on ya table that popped out of my mind while typing things down.
    • Ok Pewds, I have an idea for the game.

The story is that the barrels have taken life and kidnapped Marzia(Or cry in a princess dress.) and you have to save them by using abilities/powerups.

Ideas for abilities:

A flying duck which you can mount that shoots lasers.

A powerup that brings Cry/Ken that will fight with you.

An ability that is just like the Mario star which makes you glow pink and gives you a tiara and a pink scarf and when you touch an enemy they die because of you faboulousness.

Ideas for story:

It should have bosses(duh).

At the end when you are about to save Marzia the king barrel tells you how he is secretly a duck(or stephano for a plot twist)

Bosses:

The king barrel

Sanic

Anti-Cry (He is a mean clone of Cry who is trained to kill you!)

Anti-Ken (Same crap as Anti-Cry)

Extra ideas:

There are Pewdiecoins in the game which lets you upgrade and unlock abilities and characters(Stephano, Edgar, Maya, Marzia, Ken and Cry)

You have weapons! (A Timmy Gun and etc.
    • There should be a Boss that is a bright pink unicorn that opens it`s
      mouth and a missile flies at you when you get too close. When you defeat
      that boss you get a pink unicorn head that can pick up certain enemies
      with it`s magical horn and throw them at other enemies! That would be amazing! :brofist:

You should also have party members like Tobuscus, Smosh, CinnamonToastKen, Cyatonic and others.
      And Cry can transform into a Portal Gun for a short amount of time.
      And you should ride on a Shrek goat when crossing swamps.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PinkDubstepUniKitten ().

• Well,for one thing,choose well Master Pewds 'cause there be a s***load of different opinions on the game.Here's mine:
      I think there should be only one hero...Named Felix.Then there should be loads of obstacles (kinda like a rage game but not THAT hard) and maybe some powers for you...Like pushing a button and activating CHAIRMODE for 3 seconds.While in chairmode you can't move but enemies can't hurt you.

As you already think,there must also be some enemies in the game.BUT,just so it doesn't turn into a cliche,I think the enemies should be chasing you instead of spawning from "in front" of you.That would make it harder for you to pass the obstacles.Now,there should also be a way for you to stop some enemies.So,there should be another power which would spawn STEPHANO to fight the enemies chasing you.

Then,there should be some kind of small riddles,which I will leave up to you to think.

The point of each stage would be to gain as much tools as you can to build some kind of fortifications to fight the invading enemies in the last stage of the game (because you 'd be bored to run all the time)

That's it.I'm empty for now.It's not enough for a whole game,but that's why there are so many of us here Pewds.
      Stop complaining.
      No,really,stop.
      I SAID STAHP!OH GAWD DA*N IT! *fills Pewds mouth with potatoes*