LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A adventure that Maya and Edgar go to rescue Felix whit bosses and mobs around the place . The first Boss can be The giant Barrel , and the second can be The magic Duck

xD

Well if someone can design the bosses , the mobs or imagine a mob or a boss ,
      put like to this comment and put something that you like .

Good luck , Felix :)
    • I'm thinking you can twerk and when you are twerking there is coming ducks out of your butt, and then you know mario can be fire mario when he is taking that flower but instead you shall get maybe maya or edgar and then you become fabuolus pewds. and i like derpyghosts idea with the things shall be like the previous games you've played+ i'm thinling you should could unlock characters like marzia, cryaotic, cinnamontoastken or the characters from games you've ben playing. like the goat, slenderman, amnesia or some other game characters. :3
      PS
      sorry if there is some fails in my litlle message im only 13 and im coming from Denmark, hope you read this pewds brofists for everyone. :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by fokelfemma ().

• LETS MAKE A GAME!

Okay so basically this has to be a rage game. But it should also contain some humor. So it's Pewdiepie running around in the land of the Barrels, because Barrels took Marzia. He travels a long, hard, ver very very hard journey to rescue Marzia. Pewdiepie can have powerups such as the unicorn hair XD.

Characters:

1)PewDiePie (DUH)
      2)Marzia
      3)Barrels
      4)Unicorn godmother
      5)Stephano
      6)BENGT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • I think it should be a game about you waking up in one of the games you played, and you got to escape by going through all games and you can pick up special weapons and items in every game. like in the amnesia map you get a tinderbox and for example in the forest map an axe. further I think you can switch to marzia and the pugs to hold off the bros storming your house because you havent post a video for a long time. also I think there should be references like falcon lover and cinnamontoastken and other youtubers.
      and you have moves like:
      - brofist
      -360 noscope
      - fabulousness
      - duck attack

SO EXCITED for this game!
    • You should be able to find a rare power up, from which you can store up to like, i dont know 3 or so, and on use it should clear the screen from every enemy. The item should be "the brofist" and the animation should fill your brofist on the screen, like you do always on the end of a video. It's your version of "bomb the screen" power up, some games like this make use of :D .
    • Playable Characters:
      PewDiePie (duh)
      Cry
      Stephano

Unlockables & Clothes:
      FABULOUS pink hat (50 Coins)
      Adventure Time Hat (100 Coins)
      Stephano Statue (200 Coins)
      Maya (250 Coins)
      Edgar (250 Coins)
      Mr. Chair (175 Coins)
      Pink Dress (225 Coins)
      Duck Statue (200 Coins)
      Golden Stephano Skin (1000 Coins)
      Slenderman Suit (2000 Coins)

Enemies:
      Barrels
      Brainless Zombies
      Robot Fish
      Lazer Shooting Portal Turrets
      Headcrabs
      Ducks

Bosses:
      Slenderman
      Sanic
      The Bro

Weapons & Tools:
      Portal Gun (By killing 100 Turrets)
      High Jump Boots (By completing 5 levels)
      Gravity Gun (By killing 200 Headcrabs)
      Shotgun (By killing 20 Brainless Zombies)
      Duck Cannon (By killing 200 Ducks)
      GOTTA GO FAST Sonic Shoes (By beating Sanic)
      FABULIZER (By completing 10 levels)

Abilities:
      PewDiePie: BroFist
      Cry: Invisibility (I couldn't find anything)
      Stephano: Golden Excalibur Attack

Story: Marzia gets captured by barrels and our 3 heroes must save her as they go through hard levels, destroy enemies and find the castle of the evil barrels.

Achievements:
      GOTTA GO FAST: Beat Sanic 10 times
      GOLDEN AWARD: Get Stephano trophy
      FABULOUS: Get all clothes
      THE COLLECTOR: Get all collectibles
      PEWDIEPIE FAN: Complete the game
      DIE HARD: Only die 10 times and complete the game
      SLENDY HUNT: Beat Slenderman 20 times
      ACHIEVER: Get all achievements
      THE BRO: Beat The Bro 30 times
      CREDITS FOR YOU: Read the credits

Money System:
      Coins
      Yellow Coins (5 Coins)
      Red Coins (10 Coins)
      Blue Coins (25 Coins)
      Emeralds (100 Coins)
      Diamonds (250 Coins)

Hope I gave some ideas :)
    • I have some ideas:
      1. i fatal accident happened which caused the morfing of ducks and barrels into one
      2. the weapons used in the game can be combined to make the weirdest shit, how about instead of picking up a weapon and dropping the one you are holding currently the two combine to create disaster to all darrels (barrels + ducks) also after picking up more weapons they just all keep combining to create the ultimate thingy magig amazeballs!
    • LETS MAKE A GAME!

Put Question mark blocks like the ones in mario with some crazy power ups like lazer guns and skate boards and maybe some switches that changes the scenery or game mode like flight mode, speed mode, dodger mode in which you have to avoid obstacles and crazy looking monsters while the character moves forward automatically with tje controls disabled, all except the jump button, oh and maybe gates at the end of each level, and the theme of the game would be awesome if it was like icy tower like the more you progress the more the scenery changes and maybe some puzzles would be great, Sorry if I wrote for too long, I just got carried away
      :p
      Anyways, I hope you consider any of my suggestions and as always
      BROFIST
    • Pewdiepie should have a sonic upgrade, strength upgrade, and like how Mario has that star, your power up should be a bro-fist and when you powers up he should like summon a giant deadly edgar and maya that like rampages everything for like 15 seconds. Also you should breathe fire from that one time you ate a ghost pepper. Then you should also have a power up by turning into a senpai robo unicorn with angel wings to take on the final boss. And your enimies should be kinda like pewdiepie duck clones, also ur enimies should be like weird bombing dogs. Also on some levels you should partner up with other you tubers, I mean like on bonus levels and stuff. I have more ideas if anyone's interested but that's all for right now.
    • STORY: you talk shit to Edgar a lot and then eventually you accidentally hit him. He then goes into some super sayan thing and kicks your ass. You wake up on a destroyed street wondering wtf is going on then you get info from people telling you what happened, then you make it your goal to defeat Edgar and show him who truly is the most fab.Enemies: Spikes, Rolling Barrels, Triggered Jump scares, illuminati symbols, trolls and biebsFriendlies: Marzia and Maya, The Duck Army, God, Lizzy, Mr chair, Stephano etc.Power ups: 1ups, Bro fist (flaming punches), MLG (bottomless clip sniper rifle), the power of the bros (swarm of attacks), being fab ( a charged power, unleashes all hell) and The Duck ( turns your mouth into a ducks bill and shoots dubstep out which blows enemies away.)
    • Welp, how about you, Cry, Edgar, and Maya become a team and set off on an epic journey to rescue Marzia, who has been captured by The Army of Sassy Ducks? :3 Also, someone named The Weird Wizard could help you out, like sell you useful items and upgrades for abilities you may have. And one of those abilities should definitely be The Atomic Gut Burp. c:

I am really excited for this game! And I'm so glad that the bros can give you ideas and input. Brofist, Pewds! :brofist:
    • The game will take place in the year 20BITCH, where a zombie apocalypse has occured and converted all the bros, markiplier fans, sky's army, pretty much every youtuber's fanbases, into soulless zombies that hate youtubers all over the earth. Even some of youtube's prized money makin' youtubers have been turned to zombies. This is all because the haters of youtube filled all these innocent fans and youtubers with crap that youtube sucks and youtubers are terminators that want to kill the world. You play as Pewdiepie, the last survivor of the apocalypse. The objective is to brofist every zombie back to normal. You collect different youtubers over progression of the game. These youtubers can be played in the survival mode. There are two modes in the game, Story mode, and Survival. You can also unlock guns which can be used in both survival and story. Although, they are allowed to be used by an item called the Slot Machine of Wisdom, which can be used if you find tokens around the map. In survival mode, the characters you unlock can turn zombies back to humans with their sign offs. Countries can also be unlocked for story and survival modes as you progress in the story and survival modes. You unlock these countries separately from story and survival modes. You beat the game once you traveled all over the earth and saved each country. The game will be called That Time Pewdiepie Saved the World. Thank you for reading my idea, please choose my game idea, and if you do, please say that the idea came from your best bro, RedPool. thx :)!
    • What i was thinking make a MLG adventure
      Guns:Sniper and a dorito bag gun
      Clothes:MLG glasses and other stuff

make this CRAZY like mlg simulator

Enemy:Sherk,Illuminati guy, Barrels and the boss The Brofist

thats all i got.............im so excited for this game