LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• An online RPG with adventures, fighting and stories.

This game has great variety of weapons and armors, items're randomly discovered in wild, given from missions or bought from towns.
      Different bosses have different skills, players should be able to have them too!
      Skill levels are unlocked when u've done something cool, also u need to fight against yourself as a ordeal to level up.

The story line should be greatly held together, and those non-player character better be cool.

Would there be any hidden map or stage that only one guy in a thousand can get through?
      It would be cool to share those walkthroughs to friends.

Besides, I think BGM is also very important, try adding some motivative music from different countries.
      The UI and accessibility is also quite important to the game.
    • Charge up a brofist attack! like damaging enemies or whatever will fill up the meter and once it's full you can use it to significantly damage multiple enemies. except a brofist would kinda launch from his body instead of him using his own fist. idk how to explain this xp
      oh and you can play as Marzia and you both have different attacks.
      you could make it like those games that make fun of all the cliches in old school gaming.
      Maybe pewds could be trying to save Marzia but then after a level or something, it takes turn going from character to character.
      It cuts to Marzia who's already broken free and they both meet different and funny kind of challenges.
      Edgar should help you in some way, and Maya can help Marzia. They can be like a little helper you find to help you as you go through the game. You could make them have their own voices too if you want voice acting in this game.
      I think it's just a little predictable if Marzia is kidnapped and you have to save her and it's the barrels and it's funny along the way. Make it unpredictable but not too much so we could be like "yep, this is definitely pewdiepie's game." haha :) good luck! :D I can't wait for this to come out XD

The post was edited 2 times, last by IzzyForce1 ().

• Im thinking there is
      item:anti garvity suite,kinght,bro first launcher,brosword,guns,jetpack,space suite,portal,portal gun,freeze gun,flame trhower,laser guns ,bro suite,keyboard sword,guns,duck,crossbow,bow,minecraft swords,magic stick,toilet paper launcher,molotov,c4,nuclear
      maps:secret lab,doom city,slender forrest,puzzle game,space,palnets
      enemies:Wizard,cyborg,zombies,mutant animals,Wild animals,aliens,slender an,ghost
      caracther and clothes:headset,pewdiepie(cyborg),jacket,hoodie,falcon lover head,bro pajamas,creeper Face,underwear,hats,glasses,backpack
      partner:edgar,robot,marzia,cry,ken,animals
      combos:bro first JUTSU ,uppercut combo
      power:jump high,run fast,strong,make storm,mind controls,magnet controls,teleport,gravity changeto
      Ride:car,Giant robot,bike,hoverboard

The post was edited 2 times, last by Crrooops ().

• I have a few ideas

1. Some power ups give you temporary allies that help for a set amount of time, say if you walk onto a collar or something you can ride Edgar who moves faster and can use stronger attacks, jump higher eg... you could have Stephano who helps you to fight, you could get a fan girl who runs around like crazy destroying everything and stuff like that...

2. Barrels need to be involved I'm the game, filling In the role of something evil or to be dodged.

3. Another power up could be you grow a duck beak and wings, so can temporarily fly, maybe dropping egg bombs and stuff.

4. You could have a Fabulizer gun where everything you shoot turns into something fabulous.

They're just a few ideas based on my own opinions for what I'd like to see, fell free to agree or disagree if arguments carry any validity :)
    • How about the game starts out
      with the old cliché that the princess gets taken away, witch in this
      case is cuteypie (but then just turns out to be maya in a tutu)

And
      in the begining of the game you are just this weak, pathetic nobody
      (with a hot dog hat) But as you progress through the game you get more
      and more powers so that in the end you are this over powered king of
      youtube with mega lazers and pink explotions and you can unlock an
      ability so if your handy bro army gives you more then 9000 likes on a
      combo or move, you go into super fabolous mode! (this is the part were
      everything goes bat shit crazy).

The progression could go in a
      way that you could fight your way through a level and free members of
      your BRO ARMY who can help you get through levels and eventually give
      you the fab mode. Enemies could be things you hated in videos before,
      good idé since this is probobly what every one whould like to smash to
      bits.

Boss fights could be enything from barrels to other youtubers.

The
      last level whould be fun if you storm the enemy headquarters with your
      entire bro army by your side and see how they viciously tare the tower
      (or whatever) to bits!

Bro Army soldier qoute:
      - Bro Fist!
      - Ah! That's not what thats means!
    • I have a few ideas:

- Perhaps the barrels can be the ultimate enemy..they should have taken control of a gang of beasts to do their dirty work.
      - Pewds can stop the hoards of beasts by throwing items such as ducks, fireballs or even little Stephanos XD
      - each level could be a different world, perhaps the game is based on quizzing through the solar system.
      - each level can be completed by surpassing a certain point in the game itself, a portal to the next world or what not.
      - Maya and Edgar could be side-kicks that add special powers which can be used after a certain amount of time, or after a certain amount of enemies are killed.

So a rundown on one idea
      Characters:
      Pewds
      Stephano (perhaps he gives Pewds his mission? :o)
      The Barrels
      The beasts (multiple types)

Setting:
      Each planet in our solar system in an order from easiest conditions (earth) to the harshest (something like Venus or Jupiter)

Powers:
      Punch
      Throw duck
      Throw Stephano (a boomerang effect) :D

Hope you guys like this...XD
      I have more ideas but I'll post this for now
    • If there is going to be a points system in the game or a timer when you get either 420 points or reach 4:20 seconds in the game for a couple seconds the screen should fill with doritos and mountain dew symbols and airhorns go off with random effects and the picture shakes around. Just an Idea
    • You and Edgar go on a journey to rescue Martzia from the duck king and Goddess Pugachan gives you the holy powers of bro-fist and the bro sword. You can buy people from Broville as your soldiers and when you reach 100 soldiers you fight the duck king. At the end, you rescue Marzia and.... yeah!

*BROFIST*
    • I think it would be awsome if it was a guy (pewdiepie) who played a game then something happened and he was transported into a game where he most use some awsome powers that he learns on his journey to come out of the game and back to the real world.
    • Hi!
      Here's my ideas:
      I think you should have an ability like brofist of course and forthe the ultimate attack: invoke all the bros!
      i think the enemies should be thinks like barrels, ducks, ... bosses like ''falcon lord'' slender man...
      For the allies : Marzia, the pugs and others youtubers like ken, markplier, tobuscus, cry...