LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• There should be a Barrel Boss bullet hell stage! I feel like it should start off with a Barrel sub-boss, then it evolves into a Barrel Boss where it gains more firepower, and then finally it evolves into the Barrel Nemesis, where it gains like three heads and fires a lot more projectiles.

It doesn't need to be all in one stage too. You can fight Barrel in one stage, then in another as Barrel Boss, and then later as Barrel Nemesis.

I REALLY want to play this game when it comes out!
      "Gary was here; Ash is a loser." -Socrates
    • You should play as your dog and you should save yourself from the evil hands of snickles your archnemis and your power would be biting the enemies wich would be barrels and there would be some terrain traps like spikes and lava and stuff like that and you get your help and advice from Marzia while the terrain would be volcanoes
    • How about a star power, similar to the one out of Mario, which is called Kawaii power or something silly? Shoot rainbows, have a unicorn outfit? That way you're keeping in touch with the whole retro feel.

Dependant on whether or not you want to be original, you could have a boss battle similar to Donkey Kong where he throws barrels? Similar sort of style but instead have either Mark or Ken. This way you're adding one of your friends and one of your personal traits?
    • You know what would be cool? Like if you make a game .exe... *"PewDiePie.exe"*
      *Objective:* You are like a fangirl (or fanboy) and you have to find out why Felix stopped making videos in Youtube.
      *SuperPowers:* Bazoo-fart, Leg (for the sword), you find Edgar and he can can be like a poop-gun, The hability to be fabulous and make the enemies fight for you, Maya-Laser (with her eye you can kill the enemies with a super powerful laser). And all this will be in your inventory and use it in a amount of time or something like that. And you can use like the superpower of a long-giraffe neck and hit enemies with a 360noscope action!
      This has to be scary to be a game .exe, so it has to have spooks, and maybe jumpscares and shit like that, but it can me like "random funny" too! .Well, i dont want to say the end, because Felix may read this, but has to be like a Plot Twist.
      *Characters:* You (fanboy or fangirl), Felix, Marzia (maybe part of the plot twist), Edgar, Maya, enemies, and whatever your mind wants!
      *Ambience:* I dont, know, but like a spooky place...and maybe in this game a lot of people may play and fight to know the truth, and also can be single player...if you like this ideas and want to make this game more or less like this like my comment for Felix to see it!
      *#loveyouFelix*
    • Hi :brofist: Pewds :brofist: , here are some things you should add to the game. You should have to save Marzia because the :barrel: Evil Barrel :barrel: stole her. Along the way you could find 2 mounts that are Edgar and Maya. A special power up could be The Fabulouzer and it makes you and your mount fabulous and your invincible for 15 seconds. You could also have a shop that the currency is Bro Coins or Brofist Coins and the special currency that you could only get from leveling up is Stephanos. If you read this please like it so :brofist: Pewds :brofist: can see!
    • NOTE: when i say "more" i mean that you can put wherever you want :)

I want a story like GOTY 420BLAZEIT, You have to destroy the illuminati because they kidnaped edgar (or marzia or maya or the three) introducing in their base to kill them

Enemies - Repitilian people, triangles with eyes, illuminati soldiers, barrels (obviusly), and other enemies of the pewdiepie universe

Gameplay - something like mega man but less harder and more fun to play :)

Abilities - Your basic weapon is a pistol, but trough the levels you win money so you can upgrade your weapons,Also you can have super abilities like kamehamehas, fabulous powers, LaserFarts and more.

Upgrades & gameplay - you have a store (The seller could be anyone you want like Lizi, Stephano, or wherever) here you can buy new suits, upgrades for the basic pistol, buy new guns and more, When you kill enemies you get EXP and you can level up, also you pick Doritos (to get HP) And Mountain Dew (to get Mana, you know, the power bar that you use for make powers like the kamehameha, i say it in abilities)
    • Hi :brofist: Pewds :brofist: , here are some things you should add to the game. You should have to save Marzia because the :barrel: Evil Barrel :barrel: stole her. Along the way you could find 2 mounts that are Edgar and Maya. A special power up could be The Fabulouzer and it makes you and your mount fabulous and your invincible for 15 seconds. You could also have a shop that the currency is Bro Coins or Brofist Coins and the special currency that you could only get from leveling up is Stephanos. There should also be unlockable characters like if you beat the game you can play as Marzia and along the way you coulg unlock Sanic. I also hope for a lot of cool easter eggs and refferences to other games that you played. If you read this please like it so :brofist: Pewds :brofist: can see!
    • IDEAS FOR THE GAME:
      1. barrels that explode on impact.
      2. collectable Bro-Coins
      3. The story could be that you have to go through a lot of levels etc to defeat the mighty Edgar at the end.
      4. enemies like the pig or the evil guy from Amnesia.
      5. weapons like "Duck-Gun" or something
      thats all I have for now. :P love ya poods (Y)