LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Story, very quick:
      FalconLover kidnaps Marzia. Pewds has to go on a quest to rescue her. Barrels, Ducks, Chairs etc. are supporters of FalconLover and have their own minions, using them to prevent Pewds from rescuing Marzia.

Poods' attack is the Brofist. It can be upgraded to make more damage and have a higher attack range. Like: Bigger fist first and then it flies forward becoming a ranged attack. Or let it be a charged attack, the longer you hold the attack button pressed, the bigger the fist gets and the more damage it does.

Pewds' life are hearts, like in the Zelda games. Pewds can increase the number of hearts by finding hidden Lizards (Lizzy) in the game.

Edgar and Maya can be summoned as special attacks.
      Edgar summon: Poods says "Edgar, DEUTSCHLAND!". Edgar appears behind Poods with a *poof* and charges the enemies.
      Maya summon: Maya appears in front of Poods with a *poof* and taunts the enemies. Then says "Help!".

As NPCs maybe Cry, Ken and Minx? Each of them teaching Pewds a special move.
      E.g.:
      Cry = "Pokerface" : Pewds becomes partly invisible and enemies ignore him for a few seconds.
      Ken = "So manly" : Pewds grows hair all over his body and gets increased defensive powers for a few seconds.
      Minx = "!"$&*%=!" : Pewds gets increased attack power for a few seconds.

Mounts: Goat (with charge attack & tongue attack)
    • Hi. I came straight from Youtube.

Adventure party-style game. It would have multiple companions you can adventure with. It would have Ken, Cry, Minx and Marzia, each with talents special to their character. Perhaps you could go tag-team style and have the ability to cycle through the active character (the inactive teammates would fall behind and follow.) Pewds and his companions lead the bro army against a mighty foe... THE...! I don't know. Barrels and ducks are sort of underwhelming for a boss. Maybe FalconLover. Overlord FalconLover.

Each level would have different obstacles and enemies that come at you. Risk of Rain style, maybe? But perhaps not as fast-paced.

Party ability ideas:

Pewds
      Fight style: Offensive
      Ability: Something fabulous (Gohan-style fabulous form? Magical girl transformation form?) Restores health, inspires allies to increase their power effectiveness, increases attack and defense momentarily. Good for overall-combat but will wear and weaken the Pewds out afterward.

Ken
      Fight style: Offensive
      Ability: Beard grows and summons a clone of himself that can fight alongside the party for a time. Can also Man Roar to knock back enemies from a certain radius.

EDGAR AND MAYA MOUNTS.

Cry
      Fight style: Defensive
      Ability: Primary focus is debilitation and crippling enemies. Uses frightening mask to stun and weaken individual enemies, good against bosses and high-level mobs. Taking off his mask causes full-area stun effect but will instakill him until the next level. :O Only used for last-case scenarios.

Marzia
      Fight style: Support
      Ability: Uses inscription and charm magic (written on her kawaii notebooks lal) to inflict mass-area effect damage. Good for grinding low to medium-level mobs. May also use charms to protect team members (best used after Pewds employs his Fabform - she can protect him until he recovers :D) Carries delicious snacks and popsicles that can be used to heal teammates. Bilar.

Minx
      Fight style: Stealth
      Ability: Able to hide herself and her teammates from enemies (ineffective against high-level mobs or bosses.) Has the ability to place fake props that divert all incoming enemy attack.

Also, did I say Edgar and Maya mounts. Regardless if any of these ideas are implemented, there must be Edgar and Maya mounts!

As a tribute to the bro army, the final battle should have all of the bros led by Commander Poods! And we do a mighty brofist in the face of our enemy, effectively defeating them and saving the world!

Now I'm spoiling it. O but the possibilities are endless.
    • Some ideas:
      playablke characters/sidekicks: goat, pewdiepie :pewdie: , marzia, stephano and the bro
      enemies: BARRELS :barrel: , jennifer and microwaves
      mounts/sidekicks: maya, edgar, unicorn
      Story: It was a long day... hard work for goat/pewds/marzia/stephano/the bro. He/ she/ it was exausted as it wanted to unlock the door to its house, but found it already open. Whispering voices came from inside. The hero sneaked inside and hid behind the couch as he struggled and fell, cursing loudly. The people inside his living room stopped talking and left in a hurry, but the thrusty sidekick/mount was able to bite one of them and rip a panel of wood out.... BARRELS. From this point, the hero knew that he had to warn the world before it was too late and so began his epic jouney to the city, but it wasnt as easy as it sounds, because the hero had to cross an ocean and fight through a desert and a magic jungle to go there (thats the reason why he was so exhausted when he came home), where he had to fight the upcoming armies of evil. When he finally reached the city, he saw that it was already too late, most of it was destroyed and there were fights everywhere. So he climbed the gigantic skyscraper (that magically appeared during the invasion :) ) to fight lucious/the devil/timmy :evil: .
      Hope there are at least SOME good ideas, please dont judge my grammar and stuff :)
      Stay awesome :brofist:
    • :thumbup: i think you should have mlg yolo power ups by collecting different style headphones. the illuminati turn out to be falcon lovers sniper clan. falcon lover is an undercover duck trying to infiltrate pewds's butthole and retrieve the holy arm from the forest.!!!! there should be a plot twist at the end like errr ma gurd peeeeeeewwwwdiepieeeeee is the leader of thge illuminati but he is a triple undercover duck trying to get the holy arm out of his butt. or whatever you want thanks pewds.!!! brofist :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :pewdie:
    • Adventure of Pewds & Felix

The Adventure of Pewds & Felix

I kinda want to see a game with a good theme. Maybe something about doing what you love, or something Pewds experienced to get to where he is today. I'd like to see touches of humor but I'd like the game to be mostly based the theme. Maybe you could have obstacles that represent what you went through to get to where you are today. You could have bosses of things you've regretted that are related to your You Tube career, the bosses don't have to be 'haters' or other YouTubers, the bosses can be Stress, Envy, Depression. Maybe the bosses can be the expectations that others want you to meet. Things that everyone goes through to reach their goals. I'd like to see your timeline in the game, like maybe meeting Marzia, reaching new heights in YouTube & as this game goes on not only do you meet people that are against you, you meet the ones that support you & practically love you for what you've done for them. I know it's a bit cheesy but I'd like to see the real Felix developed in this game.

Thanks
      -Dean :D
    • A barrel with arms and legs steals your girlfriend, Marzia, and your pugs, Edgar and Maya, you have to save them and kill Mr.Barrel, the king of the barrels, also you should be taught all of your fighting moves by Ms.Duck, a karate master. And when you die, you should have a duck ghost or angel rise out of your body. :) Hope you like this idea!
    • Plot:
      Felix wakes up confused in a random place. He looks for help but nobody helps him. he later finds that PEWDIEPIE does not exist.
      Ken the bear man(everyone thinks his crazy) seems to be the only one who knows what pewdiepie is tells pewds about the golden stephano (which is causing the world to fall apart) that was used by edgar (who was manipulated by falcon lover) to remove pewdiepie from existance. falcon lover now rules the world and can only be defeated by PEWDIEPIE and his fabulous power.

Aim of the game:
      Play as Edgar or Felix and build a bro army, retrive stephano to become PEWDIEPIE, fight against fallcon lovers army(barrels and ducks) make everything normal again.(When you beat falcon lover everything goes back to normal)

Playable Characters:
      Felix
      Edgar

Side Characters:
      Ken
      Cry
      Marzia
      Minx
      Mark

Enimies:
      BARRELS
      DUCKS
      Falcon lover

Abilities:
      Felix: BroFist
      Edgar: Poop cannon
      Pewdiepie Felix/Edgar: Pewdiepie shout
      Fabulous Transformation

Sorry for the spelling
    • pewdie. im ur big fan but i dont want nothing mainstream pewdiepie stuff. you should make an side scrolling RPG what has story about war between 2 kindoms and they havee fighted for centuries. then there is on inflintraitor who makes different kind of jobs for both kindoms. udont chose class but u can build ur own character with different abilities. then u can play ur story many ways trough. and of course there is evil and the monsters so the game will have something interesting. And boss fights :) the characters of the game you can decide but this game would so cool to play or see you playing and thats because there is not very many rpg open world sidescroll games. castle crashers is one but it has world map and elements. i want that gamer can chose what he wants to do. jobs, live normal life or just monster hunt... in side scrolling game!! perfect. but sorry for bad english. i hope you read this long ass text :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by McX ().

• well, i think it should have marzia, the pugs and the other youtubers like Markiplier, Ken, and Cry, in it that can be your teammates and help you on our journey! each could have different abilities to help you. I also think there should be some original Amnesia characters in there like Stephano, Mr. Chair and Piggeh, they should be your Guides that give you hints. There should at least be a few puzzles in there, simple ones like button pressing in a certain order and different levels that can be different types of games, like horror, while making references to a bunch of games you played, serious games, rpg games and funny games. all making cool and fun references! Hope you like my ideas.