LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey pewds!!! I'm here with an awesome game idea! I think the game should be where falcon lover steals martzia and you have to save her by fighting (The Falcon lover army) through out the game you should have Cry come and help you and also the Bro Army fighting along side you and Edgar.
    • What about a game with you, the great and almighty Pewdiepie, as main character and have to save the earth from the illuminati and the barrels. But the almighty Pewds can't do this alone. His friends from all the other games that he met, will help: Stephano, Cry, Ken and Lizzy helps him in this quest.

Each member of the bro-army has an own weapon: a fabulous sword for Pewds; a scimitar for Stephano; a mace for Cry; a battleaxe for Ken and a bow for Lizzy. Each member also have an own power: a fabulous rainbow beam for Pewds; creating a sand shield for Stephano; teleporting for Cry; a transformation into a bear for Ken and invisibility for Lizzy.

i hope you like some of these ideas, almighty Pewdiepie.
    • Lets Make A Game
      Hello, I have an idea for you to add into your game.
      You should have the ability to summon a pyramid(illuminati) that would throw lightnings from the sky(cooldown: 30 sec).
      And the characters:Pewds, Marzia, Puga and Edgar.
      Villains:Grunt, Falcon lover, MLG, Optic, Faze.
      And you'll have your own clan: BrOptfaz
      ​and the narrator would be stephano.
      Hope you'll read this Love Falcon lover.
    • heroes: pewdiepie,marzia,Maya and Edgar
      quests person thing idk: stephano or Jennifer
      villains: bro, barrels, ducks, piggeh
      powers: in the beginning you only have brofist ( so u punch in the others' face lol ) suddently you can upgrade your powers when you're in a higher level like: Jennifer comes and trow stones at their faces, pewpew; random gun.
      when u die u hear stephano shout: NOOOO YOU IDIOTT!!
      greeetz Chiara, Belgium :brofist:
    • I got this concept stuck in my head for a long time. Basically, there will be like a projector where you could put films and each of the film would have its own genre and it would project a door. For example: Horror film would have this creepy styled door and when you enter it, you will be in a horror level with spooks and stuff. You could collect films through the map and unlock levels like this.
      Let me know what you think ;)
    • You could end up accidentally saving a budget version of Toby Turner (or with his permission the real version of toby turner) at the beginning of the game and he becomes your ally
      ps if you want the ending to be funny you could make everyone think Marzia is going to be your girlfriend but end up with Toby
      a sequel would be easy with a jealous girl in the mix
    • An idea: There's three kingdoms:One for Pewdiepie, other for Ken and the last one for Cry. Each kingdom is made based on the games that the youtuber play along their lifes, and when there is a similar one, the kingdom become connected on this area(like a bridge) allowing travel to your friends area.
      The story should be: An strange person comes to the three friends an asked who is the strongest one. The stupid question made them fight, and the strange person decided to make a game to solve the problem.
      The player needs to travel the whole kingdom from his friends and beat each boss without die. In the end, who survives will be the winner. Many fights with funny enemies and stupid weapons! And a rage plataform game!Be really creative =P
      But who is the strange person? The real boss?
      You should add Marzia, Maya, Edgar and people close to Cry and Ken.
      Make the game funny as possible(Like games from The Behemoth)!!
      It's an awful idea, but I hope I helped in something.
    • Character: Poods, Marzia, edgar and maya, you have to rescue Ken, Stephano it will be like your Navi xD, falcon lover is the leader of the bad group, barrels are everywhere and they kill you. Make a lot of levels, the first like unfair mario, the second one like corsep party or that :v idk the namexD, third one like sanicxD, and the powers you have are the brofist and a super scream, and you can be FABULUUUUS XD when you are low of energy, and when you need some extra help, senpai is gonna to appear, but he is not gonna to notice you :v xD. and put lizzie, mr chair, jennifer, scream all the things that you actually scream haha, that all, i hope something of this helps, Brofist!
    • The game levels should be a mixture of the most popular games pewds has played featuring different enemies and power ups the levels could include amnesia with bro enemy's and Stephano as an ally, pewds house with Marzia and pugachan as ally's Edgar and his army of ducks as enemies and have pewds mic as a weapon that you can find and use for extra damage. There could be happy wheels with vehicles like in the game. The enemy's could be billy and the barrels. The story could be that Edgar has betrayed pewds and told the barrels that a magic crystal is what makes him so fabulous so Edgar and the barrels steal the crystal but drop it and it shatters so they hire an enemy to guard a part of the crystal in every game. Every level could be layer out so you need to get past some enemy's and then there is a boss at the end who is in that game like billy for happy wheels, teddy for among the sleep, slender for slender forest senpai could also notice you if you get a high score multiplier and help for some time hope you like my ideas and it would be amazing if any got into the game oh and also lots of references