LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What about a boss that is a krokodille that is trying to shoot fire on you, or/and if you can find one of your pugs, they can help you. If you find Maya, you can make her shoot rainbows on you and then you becomme fabelous and you can beat enemies faster. If you find Edgar, he will kill all the enemies you can see.
      Mabye a krokodille-boss, that shoots fireballs.
    • What i lack in any creative skill. I make up for in huge amounts of imagination. I am going to throw a couple ideas at you. One for each subject i will list. Story, hero, villains, bosses, powers and weapons. You can choose one or none at all. I just want to feel included in this. So i will be glad to help. However i don't know how long the game will be. So i am giving a range of ideas so you can pick the best.
      Story:
      Okay. Very basic story for anyone else to expand or just do random stuff to.
      A villain in a black suit of EPIC armour is threatening the city. He uses the power of fear and darkness to turn the city against itself. It is the job of the hero to progress and defeat this villain. As the game designers are retro they probably won't go into much detail on the story, and i expect that so it this is too much then please don't put any thought into it.
      Hero:
      Since you probably will only choose one or even none of my ideas i will try to make little link between each subject to make it easier for you. The hero could probably be a massive drunk. However in the time of danger he is chosen by "something or someone" to save everyone so he is granted special powers.
      Villains:
      Since the main villain is included in the story line i will talk about the common villains.
      Possible some corrupted guards. Corrupted by fear or darkness to follow their new evil master. Possibly hell hounds or some sort of dog hostile. And there always has to be a long range, flying unite in these so how about harpies with bows or even giant wasps. You decide.
      Bosses:
      Since i don't know how long this will be. I will list two bosses.
      1. The villain mentioned in the story. He carries a large darkness powered spear and can also manifest darkness into spikes, explosions and a shield. Boss enough for you. Hue hue hue.
      2. A large dragon creature. This dragon breaths flames like any normal dragon and as you would expect it can fly. It is a dragon of oblivion so it can create mini explosions which destroy matter and has a super attack which as to be dodged to survive.
      Powers:
      Like any retro game. You need badass powers. So i was thinking something like a dragon ball kind of power. You know the one. KAMEHAMEHA. Purely for the purpose of being awesome. He should also be able to create a shield that blocks 50% of damage. (Except super attacks) Lightning bolts and finally a super attack. Nova wave. Basically a super nova concentrated into a large beam. However such a powerful attack needs set backs. Lets say you have to collect 4 star pieces so you can use it.
      Weapons:
      Personally i am a fan of a spear. Longer range, lots of damage. And it looks badass. But i should believe you just pick up weapons along the way from boxes which you can break. Like any normal retro game. So i won't go into much detail it would take much too long.

Thank you for reading if you did. I hope you like my ideas, even if you don't choose any. I just want to help you and every bro because you have helped my so much when i needed a good laugh or some words of wisdom........ wait.... okay words of random. I really hope you do read this because i really appreciate it if you do. Hope it goes great.
      Bradley Kershaw. Aka. That guy.
    • So, I have an idea - Let's make it that there's coins in the levels and you can buy new customization for your character, so you can get more and more fab. And there should also be level maker and a network where to share the levels you've made. That's just my two cents.
    • Stephano medals (you can get 3/3 as max and 0/3 as lowest, like the levels and shit XD)
      Then you can collect Edgar coins whilst you are running and there are only some puga-chan/puga/maya-coins that is worth more.
      And we hear u scream when u loose!! XD three lives, and in those hearts is an animated Marzia face, cuz ur heart belongs to Marzia <3
    • What about going on a quest to be noticed by senpai but the evil forces of the illuminati and barrels want you to don't get senpai's noticement so Poods becames a magical fabulous boy to stop the evil forces of the illuminati and barrels and also as powers you have brofist, ITS RAINING PUGS!(you basicly throw Edgar and Maya to the enemy's faces) and your special is the Fabulous as the rainbows you get your tiara and pink things and you glow and became a disco ball and kill everyone because of your fabulous-ness and kill enemies! and when senpai notices you you get doritos and mountain dew (what) :thumbsup:

:'D! I'M SORRY! I have a really weird imagination >w<)
    • Playable Characters:
      pewdiepie, marzia, ken, cry, maya, Markiplier, Edgar, falcon lover, and stephano

Enemies:
      Timmy(happy wheels), barrels, ducks, bros(amnesia), senpai, and Morgan freeman.

Abilities:
      Pewdiepie- Ultra brofist
      Marzia- Cutiepie chainsaw
      Ken- bear hat beat down
      Cry- silent but deadly
      Maya- the eye of pugga
      Markiplier- pink mustache punch
      Edgar- the lick of terror
      Falcon lover- no scope nunchucks
      Stephano- sword swiper

Stages:
      Brofist battle arena
      The duck pond
      Morgan Freeman's secret hideout
      Batman's bat cave
      Minecraft
      Sweden
      On top of a brofist.
    • Characters I think should be included are:
      • The Bro (Amnesia)
      • Stephano (Amnesia)
      • Bengt (Lucius)
      • Ducks
      • Any Happy Wheels character
      I think it would be cool if there could be some kind of competition (or something of the kind) and the person/people who win can create a character in the game.
      I probably missed a few good ideas for character ideas, but I tried. :P
    • Let's make a game

Poods I think it is awesome that we are all making a game obviously it needs to be random full a kawaii with barrel enemies and pugs I'm not sure how it will be or if this is much different then what you already have but I think it should be something like the first legend of zelda with all the PEWDIEPIE stuff added
    • This is what the story should be. The Barrels have come back but this time they have teamed up with all your past enemies like Slender man and unfair sonic to deatroy everything you love. They have captured all you old friends like Setphano, Maya, Edar, and even Marzia, etc... and traped them in your old videos and only you pewdiepie only you can get them back.