LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stroy:
      rescue Marzia and Maya from Edgar
      Abilities:
      EPIC BROFIST!!!--------When pewds dies in game Stephano heal him-Mr.chair(for SAVE)-LEEEEG(For running faster)-ur 31m bros come and help u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Other characters:
      Falcon Lover-Cry-Ken_Jack-Smosh-Lizy-Minx-Chan(sims4)
      Enemies:
      TheBRO!!-Baaaarrels :D-SlenderMan-Plant(Outlast)-JB's voice That u can't go there :D
    • Story line:
      Dr. Barrel has kidnapped Cutiepie! Now, Pewds, Mr. Chair, Piggeh, and Stephano must team up to rescue her. They have to dodge Clone barrels, slendermens, zombies, and anti-bros on the way to save her.

Their could be turn taking mini boss battles at the end of 10 levels or so.

UPDATE: Maya and Edger can be power ups!
    • [PewDiePie's game]

Notice me Senpai!
      Characters: PewDiePie, Marzia, (Skate Bob?)
      Enemies: Senpai (who of course won't notice you and you have to get his attention), DEUTSCHLAND Edgar (with German expressions such as "INDUKTIONSHERD"), perhaps a goat? i'd like a raging goat as a final boss....; Falcon Lover
      Abilities: Brofist (punches enemies in the air), astro-poop (it like... pooping... with... astronomic power?), twerk!! (even Miley won't resist!), fabulousness (turns PewDiePie into fab-PoodiePie, who has increased agility, power and of course increased handsomeness! costs Mana, but it will make you even more fab!)
      Sounds: everytime PewDiePie beats a final boss he screams things like "My name's PeeeeeewDiePie!" or "DEUTSCHLAND!" :D
      Story: Edgar flees from PewDiePie and takes Marzia with him. He forces her to learn German and ofc PewDiePie cannot watch inactively. He has to travel a long distance, meeting a duck, which teaches him new abilities and so on. For landscapes, what about the places Pewds and Marzia have visited in their Vlogs? ;)
    • Hi Pewdiepie, I was reading the youtube comments and REALLY wish you would pursue this one:

(Not commented by me. Comment by Cackel)
      Ooooh, I have an idea! The barrels returned and kidnapped Martzia and the pugs, so you have to save them while facing horror monsters on the way.
      -Ability to buy weapons to kill enemies (All weapons are fab like fab sword, fab brass knuckles, ect.)
      -Crouch down to charge up a super jump
      -Jokes that Prostitu - I mean Pewdiepie would say
      -Power-ups
      -Puzzles
      -Horror monsters as bosses
      -The Barrel King as the final boss
      -Plant from Outlast as a secret boss
      -Secret areas are hard to get through
      -Levels based on games Flappy Bird, Happy Wheels, ect.
      -Ability to unlock and change into other YouTubers Jacksepticeye, Cry, ect.
      -Stephano as a sidekick
      -Super Pewdiepie mode where Pewdiepie causes massive damage while looking so fabulous (o3o) So fab
      -Another secret boss Ultra Duck that has three forms
      1. Normal looking but giant duck
      2.Demon duck that shoots fire and craps acid
      3.Bullet hell duck that shoots bullets everywhere like a bullet hell, so it's harder than the final boss

If not, then maybe you could take ideas from that ^ and this one as well....
      (not commented by me either. Suggested by Marcel Bender) It isn't my favorite, but I liked some ideas.

Characters: PewDiePie, Marzia, (Skate Bob?)
      Enemies:
      Senpai (who of course won't notice you and you have to get his
      attention), DEUTSCHLAND Edgar (with German expressions such as
      "INDUKTIONSHERD"), perhaps a goat? i'd like a raging goat as a final
      boss....; Falcon Lover
      Abilities: Brofist (punches enemies in
      the air), astro-poop (it like... pooping... with... astronomic power?),
      twerk!! (even Miley won't resist!), fabulousness (turns PewDiePie into
      fab-PoodiePie, who has increased agility, power and of course increased
      handsomeness! costs Mana, but it will make you even more fab!)
      Sounds: everytime PewDiePie beats a final boss he screams things like "My name's PeeeeeewDiePie!" or "DEUTSCHLAND!" :D
      Story:
      Edgar flees from PewDiePie and takes Marzia with him. He forces her to
      learn German and ofc PewDiePie cannot watch inactively. He has to travel
      a long distance, meeting a duck, which teaches him new abilities and so
      on. For landscapes, what about the places Pewds and Marzia have visited
      in their Vlogs?

Thanks for reading my suggestion <3
    • Players: Marzia, Maya, Edgar, Pewdiepie, Mark,Cry,Duck,Jack,Falcon Lover, Minx,etc.
      Abilities: TWERK, FABULOUS,DUCK,CHAIR MODE, AND, MLG
      The Theme Songs:
      Pewdiepie: His Name is PEWDIEPIE
      Maya: Jabba The Hut
      Edgar: TBD
      Mark: Slender Song
      Cry: Limelight
      Marzia: TBD
      Falcon Lover: Boobs In The Thumbnail
      Duck: TBD
      Jack: I'm Everywhere
      Minx: Hello Monsta

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kanta Jagree ().

• So, it should be an adventure with you and edgar trying to rescue Martzia,(the princess)and puga-chan were abducted by several letsplayers (the bosses) such as, ctk, stripper, game grumps etc, aaand the final boss should be Cry! Edgar is with you and he has some special ability which you have to rely on, kind of like a co-op game. Just a typicla beat-em up game but with an intresting plot, where your best friend(aka cry) turns out to be the bad man behind everything!

Lycka till med spelet. Det ska bli kul att få se hur spelet ser ut tillslut!
    • The Bro Battle Arena
      A game where you fight against each other by throwing barrels and other objects at each other to see who the best YouTuber. This could include Ken, Cry, Pewdie, and the whole gang. You also can unlock things such as hats and clothes for each person. They should also have a rage bar where if they land enough combos or defeat enough of the other Youtubers they gain a special power for the rest of the match(example: Ken becomes a bear-like human, Pewds becomes Super Fab or a duck). There would be death traps and obstacles to jump around.
    • It NEEDS to have Ducks, Barells (As enemies) For playable characters? Cry, You, Marzia,Maya, and Edgar :3 Also, it needs to have awesome chiptune music. I want this game to be a rage game, that would be awesome! Or some kind of platformer adventure, I dunno..
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."
      - Albert Einstein
    • WHAT ABOUT.... YOUTUBERS?!

What if a hater hated the youtube so much and decided to kidnap the youtubers and make them evil?! The only one who can save them all is you, pewdiepie! in every level a boss would be a evil version of a youtuber! After you defeat a boss, he would be normal again!

What if after you save a youtuber, you can play as him! With different moves and powers!

What if the hater who made all this was...
      FALCON LOVER UJHH

(the monsters on the map could be like mini haters or something)

Pewdiepie's special power could be a giant bro-fist

Ken's super power could be a toast launcher

Cry's super power could be... ahm... er... well something not expected!

The rest it's up to you!

Bro fist from Brazil!
    • How about the enemies be barrels, the untrusted statues or any other enemies poods has faced so far in the most known games he has played. some abilities could be: 1)Summon pugs where maya and edgar appear and run infront of you and at the first two enemies they make contact to they start to scrath or poop onto the enemies making them bleeding or slowed accordingly and also dealing damage. 2) summon marzia where marzia starts raging and is giving the enemies a mean look and also gives you more movents speed. 3)Amnesia roullete. What i mean a random character from amnesia appears and each have their own abilities: Stephano makes pewds invincible for some seconds, like the golden star from mario
      Mr Chair shields poods for some seconds
      Piggeh is thrown by poods and attracts all the enemies withs his charms and after 2 seconds, boom he explodes
      jennifer falls from the sky in front of poods, squashing all the enemies, but obstucts poods way, since she is so fat
      Bengt the Ball Starts slindind in front of poods until spikes are in the way when it blows up vanishing the spikes
      Bro. The bro(from amnesia) appears and scratches poods in an attemp to hug him. It is the bad draw from the roullete
      4)Summon ken. Ken throws cinnamon toasts to the enemies ion front of him dealind damage. 5) Summon cry, he doesnt appear, but he starts talking with his soothing voice, the enemies are mesmerized and fall asleep.
      I also feel like bob should be somewhere in the game
    • New game idea maybe....

The game should be about you... Literally you... In the beginning of the game you should wake up in a strange place and realize that you awoke IN a game (ex:Corpse party school) and you have to figure out how to escape by completing things (ex: finding a key) once you complete a level a door will open and find yourself in another game that you (Felix/Pewds) have played (also there is gonna be jumpscares because that will make if more fun and exciting) each game you go into the challenge will be different depending on what game you go into, different missions for different games :D ... And when you finally escape all of the levels you try to figure out how you were transported... You then find out it was EDGAR all along (with his evil assistant Miya) and they did it because whenever you were recording they were jealous that you payed more attention to the game rather than them and they wanted to see you ACTUALLY LIVE THROUGH THE GAMES!! and then they apologize and you live happily ever after... Or do you? DUN DUN DUUUN XD so what do you think :D :brofist:
    • You have two sidekicks, Maya and Edgar. You have to save Marzia. You meet other youtubers like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, CinnamonToastKen, etc. and they give you tips and guidelines. Barrels are the main enemies. You must dodge them. The epic boss is a giant duck that is holding Marzia captive. You fight the duck for a while, then if you are getting beat or are about to die, Stephano comes and shoves himself up the giant duck's ass, saving the day. He sacrafaced himself so that You and Marzia could be back together.
      ........... :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:
      ...................__ :brofist:
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST ........... :brofist:
    • Pewds, I have a suggestion, what if we add like a companion or side kick to the main player? And the sidekick thing should be your Pet Pug! It will be awesome
      and also make the background look like a sky thingy, and there should also be a powerup that you can pickup which makes you a Unicorn and it will look so Fab!

That's all, I hope my suggestion will really help for our Epic Game!

*Brofist*
    • Characters.

Objects:
      Stephano(it's been too long without him.)
      Skully
      Pipé
      Benjt(Bingt)

Organic:
      The Bro(The Grunt from Amnesia)
      The Iron Maiden(Amnesia)
      The Brute(Amnesia)
      Penis monster(Suitor from Amnesia
      Timmy(Happy Wheels)
      The Dad(Happy wheels)
      Marzi
      Ken
      Cry
      Tobuscus
      Jackspeticeye
      Markiplier
      Piggy
      Edgar
      Maya
      Teleporting Naked Guys
      The chainsaw guy from Cry of Fear.
      The Grudge
      Aya(Mad Father)
      Ib(Ib)
      Ao Oni(Ao Oni)
    • Here are a few of my ideas: (wich i think that many other bros may have said or are going to say some of them,but whatevs)
      • You should have the ability to Brofist :brofist: people,so they join your army.
      • You should have companions, like Edgar or Maya...
      • You should have boss battles,like Barrels and stuff...
      • Your enemies could be the bro/grunt from Amnesia,the barrels, zombies, Herobrine, Saw, some unknown spirit, Slenderman, Jack the Killer and so forth...
      • There should be NPCs that you would have to impress,or you could get stuff from them,like Zeyn or Biebs or Gandalf...
      • Lots and lots of kawaiiness
      • Also,some more kawaiiness
      • The game could have a story like this: Pewdie wants to be closer to his bros,so to do that,he starts visiting every country where there are bros (pretty much the whole world), like Japan (where Poods could get sick, and get low powers) or France, USA, Russia, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Canada, Bosnia and Hertzegovina, Hungary, Romania, Turkey, India, China, Australia and so on... And everywhere he goes,he has different special abilities ,powerups and consumables, like curry in India, spaghetti in Italy... He also has to use that accent in order to be able to talk to people... He would say in Italy "Helloo,my name is Poodiepie" like an Italian would say.
      • You should have allies, like Stephano or the guy from Journey, Shrek, and so on...
      • You should be able to meet Youtubers, and they could also be allies
      • You could fight Hitler, or go through time and stuff...
      • Lots and lots of more kawaiines
      • An ability to be kawaii only when the kawaiiness bar/meter is full,and it should keep your kawaiiness levels high for 10 minutes. To fill the bar you have to eat candy and watch a lot of anime, do sugoi things and visit Japan often.
      • You should be able to go to any country you want, but you have to unlock the countries.
      • Take WW3 in your hands and conquer the world as The Bro Army or Sweden under kings Poods rule.
      • You should be able to choose from 4 main classes: Fabulous, Conqueror, Traveller/Rogue and Duck/Goat.
      • Ducks DUCKS DUCKS
      • FABULOUS DUCKS!!!!
      That's pretty much all I got for now... It isn't a lot,so I may edit this later or post some more ideas :D :brofist:
    • i think some of the enemies should be senpai's, and when you die it says "NOTICE ME SENPAI" or "WHY WONT YOU NOTICE ME"
      for characters there should be things like Stephano, Pewds, Mr. Chair, Cry, Ken, Edgar, Maya etc
      and for powers, i think maybe they should have kirby like powers, just for laughs, or DUCK POWER (turning into a duck and destroying everything?)