LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Heres an idea
      Make Pewdie be able to ride Wrecking balls across big jumps, Puga should be rideable like a yoshi , Edgar should be an weapon that shoots marshmallows, stephano should be a power up like a 1up mushroom in mario, Pewdie should be able to untrust the knight statues for more points, jennifer should be a rock that you can jump on, but it barricades the way,Piggeh should be waiting for pewdie at the end and Pen!s monster should chase pewdie...
    • I've read a couple of posts, and I'd like to share my thoughts and ideas (Please notice that not many of these are of my own ideas):

- Marzia and both your pugs as playable characters and possibility to have them as sidekicks to help you out.

- Collectables (barrels, ducks, Stephano and any other character of high-viewed series)

- Bonus and special stages.
      By "special stages" I mean unique stages that can only be played as certain characters. For example, some places that only you can visit, or others that only Marzia can visit. (Pugs included)It would be fun to play as pugs through some quests too, which leads to my next point:

- Quests. Any kind. Kill this, bring that, take him somewhere... you know what I mean.

- Try not to keep the same mechanics throughout all the game.
      Variety is always good in games. Instead of a classic 2D Mario-style game, try to make SOME (not all) levels different (I understand that doing this is really difficult and won't I insist much on this topic). You could "copy" some games you've played, like Happy Wheels.

- Make different weapons and enemies! You've played plenty of games and it'd be wonderful to see references from games that you've played.

- Easter eggs. It's always fun to encounter one.

- Upgradeable abilities. (Start off the game with Brofist ability)

- It'd be great if we saw other youtubers with thier voices (Ken, Cry
    • PEWDS you're probably very careful with this already bc you have a lot of people watching and people get angry but DON'T YOU DARE LET THIS GAME HAVE A HINT OF SEXISM. DON'T. JUST DON'T. SO DON'T LET MAYA BE EDGAR'S PROSTITUTE I don't care if it's funny don't do it. Please? See I asked nicely. (Sorry for shouting)
    • Dude, Pewds... for the game, you should join forces with your gaming palls Cry, Minx, and Ken in a 4 player co-op platforming beat-em-up to defeat the Barrels and Timmy (happy wheels) who have joined forces to take their revenge on you. The only way you can beat them, is by finding your gaming personas and receiving upgrades from them along your journey. upgrades such as Stephano teaching you how to use swords, Jennifer teaching you how to turn into a rock for defense, Mr. Chair teaching you how to throw furniture, Happy Wheels dad teaches you a boost attack that involves you riding his bike, and others. Maybe each playable character has their own abilities, such as Cry turns invisible, and you have a chargeable Bro-fist attack, etc.
    • Posting here also for posterity:

First of all, my idea of your game is that stereotipical type of game that has all the stuff that makes you PewDiePie. A game that screams PewDiePie and that is also an interesting adventure game. It should contain as much as possible from the universe of the bros.

MAIN CHARACTERS: You, of course are the main character. CutiePie should be a secondary playable character. So, for example, a bro could play as you, and a female bro(lol) could play as CutiePie. Or better yet make it possible for two players to play the game at the same time, one as Poods and one as Marzia. Basically a co-op mode.

Also, Stephano should be your companion in this quest. Hands down. He could/should give you tips and information regarding your mission.

STORY: The barrels have stole your dogs and it is your mission to get them back from the evil wooden containers.

GAME DESIGN: I think it is a nobrainer but your game should have as many characters and iconic things that are associted to you as a result of you playing the respective games: The bro from Amnesia, Stephano, barrels, Pipe also the lantern etc.

AUDIO: It would be amazing if you could make it possible for the devs to add in as a soundtrack your music. And I'm talking about the intro music you've been using since you started. That would be so amazing and nostalgic, for me the intro music you used in previous videos makes me feel so nostalgic. It reminds me of the old days when I go back and watch your videos.
      So please make it possible for the intro music you used, or the songs which fans made for you, be in the game as asoundtrack.

Also, when you kill and enemy or complete a mission there should be a sound sample from your videos, like: "Get rekt!" for when killing and enemy.

UNLOCKABLES: It would be nice if we could have equipment based on items you've made popular from games you've played. Unlock weapons such as Pipe, the lantern etc. Different clothes and costumes like Stephano, the Bro, Slenderman.

This is just my opinioin, and I would be glad to have contribuited to the game alongside the other bros.

Brofist,
      Laurentiu from (B)ROMANIA
    • The first thing i thnk is you should have buddies (Edgar, Maya, Marzia, Stephano, whoever :D). Ok the second thing is power-ups. You should have a BROFIST and seconf p-ups should be lazer lantern from Amnesia or Irresponsible dad from HW that kills everybody on the screen. Last i think you should have ability to fly for a moment. OK tahts all i got to say and good luck Poods :)
    • Story: Edgar has been kidnapped by a mysterious being it is now you and marzia job to save himPlayable Characters: Pewdiepie and Marzia8 Levels consisting of past lets playsBosses: Argry Dad and Son- Happy WheelsSlenderman- SlenderThat one main enemy from amnesia im sorry i forgot- AmnesiaFlappy Bird- Flappy BirdSANIC- Sonic the HedgehogCat Mario- Cat MarioAnimantronics- Five Nights At Freddy'sBARRELS- From Every GameFinal Boss: Is actually Edgar himselfAbilities: Bro Fist- Kinda self-explanatoryBro Army- A group of subscribers come and trample enemies SANIC speed- SuperSpeedProp Takeover: Turn into a prop like from Prop HuntBASED Hand- From when you played The ForestAnd anything else you can come up with its your game lolI also think it'll be cool to have a companion for each levelLevel 1: Your other pug i forgot its name too sorry lolLevel 2: Steffano: Amnesia Level 3: Goat: Goat SimulatorLevel 4: Ellie: The Last of UsLevel 5: Yuka: Corpse PartyLevel 6: Vespa: Happy Whee Level 7: Deadpool: Deadpool The Game Level 8: Depending on who you started with either pewdiepie or marziaAnd thats it i hope this idea gets likes i put a lot of thought into it should be coolBest Game 10/10
    • BROooooOOOH
      You can use everything u aare known for. Like:
      Maya and Edgar are ur companions and you have special abilities and unique combinations with them you can make combos like farts , twerks , etc .
      You have to save Marzia .
      Barrels Statues , the slender " grunts" are your enemies
      Stephano is your adviser .

FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO RESCUE MARZIA YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAT ... THE FALCON LOVERS ONE BY ONE
    • Abilities and desing

You should do a 2D game maeby plataform/RPG style you now quest jumping everywhere and for your abilities something fabulous like you using a cool fairy dress and shoothing raimbows lazer from a magic stick something like that whith companions like your dogs Edgard , Maya and your girlfrien Marzia and other youtubers like Ken, Cry ,Markipler, Toby ,etc and that all the companions should have a special power different for every single one of them Example: whith Edgar the special power should be that he poops in front of you and you yells DOUSHLAND!!! making like a big EPIC LAZER that goes trough the screen that gould be awesome and for the history something like mario the villian stoles something from you and must get it back or he wants to destroy you the main villian should be the most greatest villian in your gaming histori or something like that and the game should have bosses like: a GIANT JENNIFER ROCK THAT WANTS TO DATE YOU BY THE FORCE that will be cool and some cool leves every single one different than the other .. I hope you like my ideas pewds BROFIST
      :brofist:
    • The journey of Pewds begins

It was a beautiful and normal day. Then, all of a sudden, one of the barrels in amnesia get sick of Pewds yelling BARRELS!! every time one of his friends show up in games. It just happens that this barrel watched some youtube videos and now it learned how to use sorcery. He reanimated some barrels and other things and they kidnapped Marzia. But what the barrel doesn't know is that he accidentaly used magic on Pewds, and he gained the ability to turn into a duck for a limited amount of time. In that time, he can jump really high (I thing flying will be way too overpowerd but what do I know) and he can also swim (How fast? Sanic fast). Edgar also gained the ability to talk because of this magic, and his lazy ass will sit in your backpack and guide you in missions and stuff. Also, another sidekick makes it's appearence all the way from Africa.... oh yeah, you know who I'm talking about.... FalconLordXxxxXxxXXx (There can be like special parts in some levels where FalconLord will be waiting for you (that sounded really dirty) and you can ride him to the destination you need to go to, and he can also be used for fast travelling and stuff. There will also be enemies on your way and his weapon will be like spitting rainbows, you can buy armor for him ). There can also be secrets scattered all around, like a special pill that will fill your FAB-ometer for The Epic Explosion of Fabulousness attack (that is like Pewds' ultimate attack), or a pill that will turn you into a Sanic Duck and you will run so very fast... and there can also be sounds for each and every pill and other stuff like "How fast? Sanic fast" for the Sanic Duck pill or the song sang by Roomie "Fabulous" when The Epic Explosion of Fabulousness attack is used...

I just have millions of ideas for this game! I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it)!!
      (Sorry for my english if I made and mistakes)
    • Lets make a game!

I would really like to see a feature where the main character has a 'final form' of sorts. Like, he/she would collect some specific item along the way of the levels that builds up a meter of power, maybe. And once that meter is filled you can activate your 'final form' and you defeat enemies easier. Also, this 'final form' transformation should totally have a sailor moon-esque animated sequence!

Another thing that would be cool is a feature where you can have companions with different supporting abilities. (Active or passive). Supposedly sprites of Edgar and Maya to give the game that Pewdztastical touch! The supporting powers could be like boosts or rigs where you gain more HP, or maybe get a shield, or they could be able to fight along side you.

I also agree with people's request of a puzzle-focused game. It'd be really interesting to play!

Thanks for this opportunity Pewds, and I hope you can make a great game!

Brofist från Sverige :>
    • I think that there should be some sort of levelling system of 'broness' . The higher the level, the stronger you are and the more abilities/powers you can have. The Level One rank should be called 'noob' and the top rank should be called 'Fabulous'.

Feel free to come up with better names, these are just made up on the spot. :D