LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• -Story:
      Someone stole Marzia and you don't know who you just get a letter next to some unfinished goods she was baking, you obviously have to go find her duh! You have to fight your way through barrel monsters, zombie hello kitties, and haters. :O

-Characters:
      Pewds

-More Story:
      Must find Stephano to unlock special moves, because right now you only have kick and punch. Falcon Lover helps you at each end of the levels, guiding you to different locations to where the kidnappers is

-Special moves that will become unlock able once you have Stephano:
      BROFIST-(Can punch you're way through any enemy or obstacle (It's a spinning giant brofist so uhm...)
      FABULIZER- You turn tots fabulous, and gain the ability to fly
      SANIC- You can run a heck of a lot faster than you could before
      EDGAR- If you find an Edgar jump out of a chest he slows you down, makes you walk backwards if you're trying to go forward and jacks up your game play
      MAYA- If you find Maya in a chest you get an extra life
      ALL OF THESE ARE TIME LIMITED AND CAN BE FOUND IF YOU OPEN A CHEST

-Chests:
      When you open a chest you can either find coins, Stephano power ups, or either Edgar or Maya.

-Coins:
      At the end of each level you can buy things to customize your pewds

-More Story:
      Along the way you meet other characters in the Pewdivers like Jennifer and Mr. Chair and so on.

-Enemies :
      Haters, Barrel monsters, and Zombie Hello Kitties(Boss attacks would just be a bigger stronger version of the monsters you've been attacking at the end of either 20 levels, or 10)

-EVEN MORE STORY:
      (Plot Twist) The beginning of the final (10 or 20) more levels you find yourself in the jungle and get confused, then fall into a trap were there are a crap load of enemies to fight. you realize that Falcon Lover was actually the one who took Marzia because she's just a babe, and wants all your subs because he's secretly wanted to be you all along. You fight your way through the ridiculously hard level and make your way to Falcon Lover. Where Maya, and Edgar join you to taking him down, plus Stephano now turns into armor.

-Maya and Edgar new abilities:
      Maya (Increases your health)
      Edgar ( jumps up and can fart in his face)
      Together (Can turn into a sword ^0^)

-Falcon Lover abilites:
      Flight (Because lets just give him a cape :3)
      Laser vision
      Freeze(He can stun you for a short time)
      Giraffe mode(After you attack him half way he becomes a giant giraffe and can kick you. That launches you across the screen and gives you a bit more damage than the other things did)

More about game play:
      Idk I guess you can add some funny lines that you've said in your videos, and add some jump scares that would be cool.
    • Special Ability: NOTICE ME SENPAI
      Throw yourself at an enemy, causing damage.
      Special DLC: Brofist(Weapon)
      Brofist - Mos powerful weapon in the game. A divine freaking glove, that freaking kill the enemies nonstopably.
      Five Nights at Freddy's(Chapter) - You must complete the game in Very Hard and be equipped with Brofist - You get the pizza. They get you. Your objective is to get the last pizza box after Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria has been abandoned. You will have no jumpscares, but four freaking powerful bosses: Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. 25% Chance having Boss 5: Golden Freddy. 5% Chance having Boss 6: Puppet. in case you had Golden Freddy. 1% Chance having Boss 7: Shadow Animatronic in case you had Golden Freddy and Puppet.
      Excited :3
    • Game called: PEWDS SAVES CHRISTMAS
      Pewds, you should put guns, car, BARRELS
      You have the power of Smoses(light) or the power of Lucius(dark)
      Have the abiltiy to Fab stun(stun people with your fabulousness); to jump very high.
      STORYLINE:Marzia and Christma has been captured by the League of Villians(Eggmen, Sonic, Barrels, Slenderman, Fready and the animatronics, FATBOY FROM AMNESIA and the Ao oni. You join together with deadpool, Angry dad from Happy Wheels, Ellie from last of us, Jodie from Beyond two souls and others to save Marzia and christmas

Pewdiepie i'm from Zimbabwe and i would like to say thank you for making me happy. I have never been happy since i joined the bro army. I know you willnstay awesome so i will.
      BROFIST
    • The Game should be about Edgar turning evil and pewdiepie and his girlfriend have to save him by fighting a magic wizard and his pet army.
      Pewdiepie's Powers:
      Head phone boomerangs
      rage quit ( special power up)
      the rag doll ( just flop on enemy's)

His Girlfriend's powers:
      Hair whip
      kawaii attack
      super high pitch scream (special power)
      Makeup sword
      You can play as pewdiepie or his girlfriend but you still get help from the other person
    • CreatorWu wrote:

-Story:
      Someone stole Marzia and you don't know who you just get a letter next to some unfinished goods she was baking, you obviously have to go find her duh! You have to fight your way through barrel monsters, zombie hello kitties, and haters. :O

-Characters:
      Pewds

-More Story:
      Must find Stephano to unlock special moves, because right now you only have kick and punch. Falcon Lover helps you at each end of the levels, guiding you to different locations to where the kidnappers is

-Special moves that will become unlock able once you have Stephano:
      BROFIST-(Can punch you're way through any enemy or obstacle (It's a spinning giant brofist so uhm...)
      FABULIZER- You turn tots fabulous, and gain the ability to fly
      SANIC- You can run a heck of a lot faster than you could before
      EDGAR- If you find an Edgar jump out of a chest he slows you down, makes you walk backwards if you're trying to go forward and jacks up your game play
      MAYA- If you find Maya in a chest you get an extra life
      ALL OF THESE ARE TIME LIMITED AND CAN BE FOUND IF YOU OPEN A CHEST

-Chests:
      When you open a chest you can either find coins, Stephano power ups, or either Edgar or Maya.

-Coins:
      At the end of each level you can buy things to customize your pewds

-More Story:
      Along the way you meet other characters in the Pewdivers like Jennifer and Mr. Chair and so on.

-Enemies :
      Haters, Barrel monsters, and Zombie Hello Kitties(Boss attacks would just be a bigger stronger version of the monsters you've been attacking at the end of either 20 levels, or 10)

-EVEN MORE STORY:
      (Plot Twist) The beginning of the final (10 or 20) more levels you find yourself in the jungle and get confused, then fall into a trap were there are a crap load of enemies to fight. you realize that Falcon Lover was actually the one who took Marzia because she's just a babe, and wants all your subs because he's secretly wanted to be you all along. You fight your way through the ridiculously hard level and make your way to Falcon Lover. Where Maya, and Edgar join you to taking him down, plus Stephano now turns into armor.

-Maya and Edgar new abilities:
      Maya (Increases your health)
      Edgar ( jumps up and can fart in his face)
      Together (Can turn into a sword ^0^)

-Falcon Lover abilites:
      Flight (Because lets just give him a cape :3)
      Laser vision
      Freeze(He can stun you for a short time)
      Giraffe mode(After you attack him half way he becomes a giant giraffe and can kick you. That launches you across the screen and gives you a bit more damage than the other things did)

More about game play:
      Idk I guess you can add some funny lines that you've said in your videos, and add some jump scares that would be cool.

Amzayne ideas! This would make a a great game!
    • You know what would be cool? Like if you make a game .exe... "PewDiePie.exe"
      Objective: You are like a fangirl (or fanboy) and you have to find out why Felix stopped making videos in Youtube.
      SuperPower: Bazoo-fart, Leg (for the sword), you find Edgar and he can can be like a poop-gun, The hability to be fabulous and make the enemies fight for you, Maya-Laser (with her eye you can kill the enemies with a super powerful laser). And all this will be in your inventory and use it in a amount of time or something like that. And you can use like the superpower of a long-giraffe neck and hit enemies with a 360noscope action!
      This has to be scary to be a game .exe, so it has to have spooks, and maybe jumpscares and shit like that.
      Well, i dont want to say like the end, because Felix may read this, but has to be like a Plot Twist.
      Characters: You (fanboy or fangirl), Felix, Marzia (maybe part of the plot twist), Edgar, Maya, enemies, and whatever your mind wants! ambience: I dont, know, but like a spooky place...
      and maybe in this game a lot of people may play and fight to know the truth, and also can be single player...
      if you like this ideas and want to make this game more or less like this like my comment for Felix to see it! You can give your ideas too!!
      #loveyouFelix
    • LETS MAKE A GAME!

The storyline should be that barrels are taking over the world, the barrels are secretly controlled by ducks.
      You have to go around shooting the barrels in order to get pieces of a broken Rock, when you get all the pieces you form Jennifer who summons stephano who descends from heaven to eradicate all of the Duck/Barrels

You should be the ability to summon Slenderman to scare the ducks away
    • So here are my ideas for the game
      1. Marzia has been kidnapped and you must save her
      2. Edgar is the final boss
      3. you have a fabulizer "A Gun that makes you so fabulous you explode"
      4. You can find duck wings to increase speed and jump
      5. there should be a place to customize your character
      Mini bosses :The Great Mysterious chair​
      STEPHANO
      Lizzy The "Dragon"
      and other things that have to do with your video

6.Background should change based off your life starting in Sweden and ending where you live now

Those are just my ideas

1. [i][b][/b][/i]
    • Story:

Pewds is in search of the Golden Brofist of Awesomeness, however on the way, Marzia is captured by an evil Edgar. It is up to pewds to use the Golden Brofist of Awesomeness to rescue Marzia and turn Edgar good again.

Enemies:

Barrels, Slendy, Fog Fart (toxic), and Zombies, (maybe another youtuber like Markiplier or Ken, just for fun)

Allies:

Stephono, Plant (to get through the fog fart), Chair, and Senpai, El Diablo (the gun)

Just tossing that out there. :)
    • I don't know but I think it would be very cool if you were able to unlock new abilities and replay levels to find secrets or secret areas like in Castlevania :) Just saying what came to my mind haha. Oh, and by the way, it would be awesome if the game had some kind of easter eggs in it.