Broarmy AMA #5: Ritual Lobotomy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

if you had some sort of superpower what would you choose?

Haemokinesis (blood manipulation) or Nitrokinesis (ability to make things explode or implode).

Mystery wrote:

What do you do besides being an awesome mod?

What are the prices to liquidate someone? (heh)

Do you like all skittles? Or only a few of them?

Would you like me to lick your face? :3

I study Crime Scene Investigation Sciences, do some art, sing, play games, read... a lot of things I am rarely really bored ;3

Price depends on the quality of liquidation ofc. And how usable that liquid is afterwards >:]

I like all Skittles but pineapple flavour ones and strawberry flavoured ones. I do prefer sour ones, especially apple flavour :///3

If you are not going to give me a drool bath and if you aren't afraid of Wrath of Dano, feel free to do so ^^

Terrion1989 wrote:

Did you, in fact, gave an actual lobotomy?

Physically just to dead brains :/ cause it is kinda illegal :V but mentally, I give it all the time >:3

Elisha Rose Lee64 wrote:

If you could be the best at anything, what would it be and why?

Well I would say best at doing what I do for living. Even though I come as humble, I do like to be praised. Besides, I am a freak when it comes to perfection of things that I am doing so I guess being the best at it would grant me a peace of mind.

GorkyR wrote:

What's the story behind your username?

Well, people tended to say that whenever they engage convo with me, they feel like they forget what they knew or they aren't sure that they actually know it (like they are having a lobotomy and are forced to agree with me at the end :V). So I just started joking about "Going to have a ritualistic lobotomy session" instead of "having a convo with me". Once I started using "Ritual Lobotomy" for fun, I saw it kinda fits so I just left it. (Note: When I hop into the convo with "Wrong." or "You are wrong." ...you should run. Seriously...run...)

n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

is there a worse job than working at freddy fazbear's family pizzeria?
      would you rather flip burgers at mcdonald's?
      who are your 10 favourite people on broarmy?

Yes. Working at Chuck E. Cheese in 1993. That was a bad year ;3

Hell no! I would rather drive and ice-cream truck. I have to enjoy my job.

I am not sure I really have 10 of those because I am not that easy amused or tricked in trusting people. But the people I find as "favourite" are: Ectre, Dastanael, Phoenix Flames, Max, Miinuko, PeaceKeeper, Mystery, Clockwork Copycat, Terrion aaand I guess AmazingLord. Too long to explain why for everyone but that is it yes.

GorkyR wrote:

Do you actually have tits? Pics?

My tits are great ^^

But seriously though, my garden is full of those. I love them
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

if you met a person and upon meeting they slapped you (attempted to do so in a friendly way) how would you react?

Guess I would slap them back, or if I really like them I would be so generous to give them my ultimate headbutt ^3^

Xavy_Aaweesomee!!! wrote:

Why Cute Psycho?

Because my brain like things that normal people DO consider psychotic and my behaviour (manipulation and narcissistic behaviour from time to time), and certain people thought I am cute (for whatever the reason) so I just went on with it and set this up cause it is pretty self-explanatory. Even so, people usually take it as a joke before it is too late :V

n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

am i good at being santa?

As a matter of fact, you made me debate with myself whether Santa IS actually real or not again o3o. Good job. ;3
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

I am not sure I really have 10 of those because I am not that easy amused or tricked in trusting people. But the people I find as "favourite" are: Ectre, Dastanael, Phoenix Flames, Max, Miinuko, PeaceKeeper, Mystery, Clockwork Copycat, Terrion aaand I guess AmazingLord. Too long to explain why for everyone but that is it yes.

*bows to Lobo*

*and throws a hug-grenade*

:3

I bet you can't click that dancin' Buu