Broarmy AMA #5: Ritual Lobotomy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Horta Woof wrote:

Whats your favorite song/artist?

Do you like sushi?

Have you ever considered visiting Brazil?

peace :)

My favourite songs are hard to choose from, but they do change from occasion to occasion an my mood I guess. My fav one at this point is "Death's Toll" by While She Sleeps, followed by "Straightjacket Supermodel" by Eve to Adam and "Dying for an Angel" by Avantasia feat. Klaus Meine. But as I said my fav often changes ^^

Yes, yes I do like sushi :3

I consider visiting as much places as possible including Brazil and Amazon Forest :3

She-Wolf-By-Heart wrote:

Hey :3
      First: dogs or cats? (I guess you can always choose foxes, but that's beside the point ^^ )
      I want a hug too, can I?
      And then... when can I talk to you? ;( I'm getting impatient >~< Sowwy...

Heya.
      I prefer dogs, though I love all animals. Nothing against cats. They are charming in their own way ;3
      *hugs* Free hugs here so hell yeah <3
      I will talk to you as soon as I am done with my finals but you will have to be patient a bit more. I haven't forgot no worries. ^^

GorkyR wrote:

Have you ever died?

Yes. I shit you not. I was reanimated or some shit. >:]

n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

have you played skyrim?
      if you have when forging a sword and some armor would you choose:
      1 nordic
      2 ebony or
      3 stalhrim
      i would pick nordic sword and stalhrim deathbrand armor mainly for the aesthetic look

I never played skyrim honestly, but I know I would choose one with the most damage. Guess you know which one is it ;3

Dastanael wrote:

Okay. Something needs to be made clear here sweetie. I read your answers (ALL OF THEM) and one in particular irritated me. You might be a lucky girl for having Dano but he is also very lucky having YOU. Don't ever dare to think otherwise.

Back to subject.

If you could use any mean without being put in jail for doing it, what would be your favourite way of torturing someone?

Sowy mom ._. it won't happen again o3o
      As for torturing methods I guess I would use this old medieval method with rat and candle. It is pretty simple. you put the rat in the box that is sealed on person's chests so there is no way out and you put lit candle on top of the box. It gets warmer and rat panics trying to find way out. Since this is pg13...let us just say there is just one way out...down >:3

Elisha Rose Lee64 wrote:

If you could choose any pet to have (including extinct species), what would it be and why?

I doubt I would have room for saber toothed tiger or T-rex...or megalodon... BUT I would choose something exotic, maybe a giant blue iguana because I really love reptiles and I bet it would get along with my dog well ;3
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • GorkyR wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Yes. I shit you not. I was reanimated or some shit. >:]

Woah. Must have been quite the experience that dream xD

What is the cutest, currently-alive species of animal you know? ^^ Also, what is the most awesome, if they don't happen to be the same xD I love tiger cubs.

You know, I don't joke about everything. That actually happened but eh, suit yourself with your opinion ;3
      Cutest? Ah man...uh... tricky one ._. Well, all baby animals are cute but cutest GROWN animal is probably the dessert fox. At this point I can think of that as one of the cutest yes. As the most awesome, again, every one of them has something special but my love goes to wolves. Wolves are the most awesome for me ^^
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

• GorkyR wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

You know, I don't joke about everything. That actually happened

It did? o_o
      Sorry. I took it as a joke D:
      What happened?

Exploding appendix and sepsis, but it takes much more to take me down. I am a fighter ;3

Ebenezer Scrooge wrote:

Favourite Metal Bands and Hip-hop artists of all time please :3

Oh I am so glad you said BandS cause I can't choose one lol. Not in this particular order:
      Five Finger Death Punch
      Motionless in White
      While She Sleeps
      Emphatic
      Eve to Adam
      Avenged Sevenflod
      Disturbed
      Arch Enemy
      Kamelot
      Korn
      Mushroomhead
      Slipknot
      Flyleaf
      We as Human
      The Ghost Inside
      Mudvayne
      Versus Angels
      System of the Down
      Edguy
      Texas Hippie Coalition
      Lordi
      Trivium
      Rob Zombie (as an artist)
      Iron Maiden
      Powerwolf
      Within Temptation
      Evanescence
      Pop Evil
      Godsmack

(sorry for the long list) I listen to a lot more but these are my fav.

As for Hip-hop

OutKast
      Coolio
      Dr. Dre
      Eminem
      Nana
      2Pac

• n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

if you were stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere and were allowed only one item what would you pick?

Machete. I could use it to cut things so I can make shelter, to hunt and slice food...a lot of things you can do with it so yes I only need machete ;3